Break Out Act 2: Where is Karl Lykos

Gspawn

image.jpeg.02235882a544dd070d848e9cc2a53c05.jpegBenjamin Grimm, the Thing

1 plot point

The Thing steps next to the nearest tree and rips it up out of the ground. Using it as a massive club, he swings it through the group of mutates like he played for the Yankees.

“It’s Clobberin’ Time!”

pass to Wolverine @Choomie

Name
Team
1d8 7
It’s Clobberin’ Time
1d8 2
Godlike strength
1d12 10
Combat expert
1d8 2

spacer.png

"Logan" • The Wolverine

Wolverine surveyed his foes through dark-tinged eyes. A guttural snarl howled forth as he launched himself at the nearest brute, claws extended. Sinew turned to mist under his assault. What was once feral grace became a clumsy pivot between mutates, carving a path between. Wolverine wallowed in the sensory overload that was violence, loosing unchained wrath on the herd.

Dice Pool:3D8, 2D10.

Total: 17 (Distinction "I'm The Best There Is At What I Do" [7] + power Set "Adamantium Claws" [6] + Doom Die "Brutish" [4])

Effect: D10 (Specialty "Combat Master")

Spending 1 PP to add an extra die to my total.

Adding Berserk SFX: Add a doom die to your next attack action. After your action, step up the doom die and return it to the dice pool.

Brutish 1d8 -> 1d10.

Passing the turn to Spider-Man @Papa Bear

Edited by Choomie (see edit history)
Name
Affiliation [Team]
1d8 3
Distinction ["I'm The Best There Is At What I Do..."]
1d8 7
Power Set [Feral Mutant - Enhanced Strength]
1d8 3
Power Set [Weapon X Program - Adamantium Claws]
1d10 6
Specialty [Combat Master]
1d10 5
Doom Dice [Brutish]
1d8 4

I have two mob defenses to deal with.

Ben: 17 D8 Vs what The Mob Of Muties do!; 12 D8 with 2 oppertunitys. THE THING WINS WITH EXTRAORDINARY SUCCESS!

Ben Yanks a tree out with out a problem as the Mob tries to swarm and make his reach and swing radius smaller and hard to get any momentum as the got closer... SMACK! HOME RUN! NEW YORK YANKEES 1 MUTIES 0 on the bottom of the first and they go flying and well causing damage to enough trees to well alert anyone else in the radius a battle is stirring!

Edited by Gspawn (see edit history)
Name
Mob
5d6 6,3,3,1,6
Brutish 
1d4 1
swarm
1d8 2

CURRENT DOOM DICE: 1D10+1d6

Wolverine draws his claws and snaps into a rage. Stealth is no longer a thing anymore and unleashes his wrath upon the muties like he did to Sabertooth! Going after the biggest of them and tearing them apart!

Logan 17 D10 Vs. Muties: 11 D8 Logan Wins with extraordinary Success

Logan proving why he is not one to be messed with he charges and rips the biggest of the group and spewing blood everywhere in his killing circle as he swings and snik's happens. The Swarm tres to go after him as a team and end up slashed to a point even a doctor cannot save them from and boy howdy luckily Spider-man was not in the splash zone or else he smell like Beast for a week, or at leash his costume, Matt on other hand, red leather hard to notice but smell just as awful

Name
MOB
4d6 1,6,4,5
Savage 
1d8 5
Swarm
1d8 3

image.jpeg.70354e8b19026ec5a043318a1205b334.jpegThe Amazing Spider-Man

Peter Parker, Secret ID

Plot Points: 4, XP: 3

Peter was appalled to see the bloodshed spewing from fresh gashes made by the Wolverine. Logan was a killer; a man who'd fought in wars and trained to be a warrior all of his life. Being a mutant in the current state of the world certainly didn't help. The young webslinger just wasn't like that. He'd battled the likes of Doc Oc, The Lizard, Electro (among others) many times. Had he killed any of them, those continuing battles certainly wouldn't have happened and, unfortunately, millions of dollars of property damage and even a few lives would not have been lost. Even so, Peter was not a killer. He honestly believed that people could change and maybe, just maybe, there was something he could do to help them change.

Perhaps if Peter could 'capture' some of the rampaging mutants attempting to overrun them with his webs, the Wolverine might just let some of them live.

Ug... I got a 1... that gives the baddies something.

Not a great roll either; 13 @ d10

[mention]DarkisNotEvil[/mention]
[mention]DarkisNotEvil[/mention]

Sheesh... that BBCode thing doesn't work... how the heck do you use that mention function on this site?

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)
Name
Team
1d6 5
Friendly Neighborhood Hero?
1d8 4
Superhuman Reflexes
1d10 8
Weapon
1d8 5
Combat Expert
1d8 1
Grapple (+1 shift up on effect die)
1d6 2

spacer.png
Daredevil The Man Without Fear
Matt Murdock [Secret] {8XP|4PP}

Spiderman wasn't the only one who couldn't find the scene tolerable. He was killing them! This wasn't just cleaning their clocks or tying them up. Part of him knew he should expect it, but hearing it was so much worse. He had rationalized it, thinking Logan would pull his punches, but that didn't seem to be happening.

"WOLVERINE!" Daredevil calls out, trying to shock the berserker back to his senses. As that was going on, he was supporting Spider-Man in the efforts to corral the attackers.

Fight Mob : Grapple

Affiliation: Team D6
Distinction: Blind Justice D4 + 1 PP (now 4) [2]
Power Set- Billy Clubs: Weapon D6
SFX (Grapple):SFX: Grapple. Add d6 and step up effect die +1 when inflicting a complication on a target. +1d6, Effect Die +1 [2]
Power Set- Hypersenses: Superhuman Senses D10 [10]
SFX (Focus):SFX: Focus. In a pool including a Hypersenses die, replace two dice of equal steps with
one die of +1 step.
 Team D6 + Weapon D6 -> D8 [5]
Specialty: Acrobatic Master 1D10 [8]

Pool: 1d4+1d6+1d8+2d10
Total: 18 = Superhuman Senses [10] + Acrobatic Master [8]
Effect: Grapple D10 (Focus +1 Shift)
Opportunities: 0

Rather than fight them directly, he focused on vaulting his way above and around the attackers, using the swingline to tie them up in each other and use their violence against them.

Edited by DarkisNotEvil (see edit history)
Name
Blind Justice
1d4 2
Focus
1d8 2
Grapple
1d6 5
Superhuman Senses
1d10 10
Acrobatic Expert
1d10 8

The mob is being picked off at a pace that is generally not good at all. Spider man shoots his webbing hoping for grapple some of the savage land muties. With one oppertunity Peter gets plot and I get a d6 added to doom dice.

Spider man's 13 d10 vs. 12 d6. Spiderman wins.

It was more of a fast response of webbing g that may not hold them for to long but it is enough for spider man to take some of the mob down by sticking them to rocks and trees in awkward positioning

Name
Mob
3d6 2,5,1
Savage 
1d8 6
Swarm
1d8 7

Doom pool: 1D10 + 2D6

Daredevil attempting to follow spider man's lead and tries to grapple and detain the savage land muties

Daredevil's 18 d10 vs... 11 D8. With extordinary success.

Daredevil succeds with his own version of restraining them to the trees and using their own brute strength against them. Yet still dose not stop them from wanting to try to break out of all of this.

Name
Mob
2d6 5,5
Savage 
1d8 2
Swarm
1d8 6

• 2 weeks later...

The doom Pool Sacrifices the 1D10 in the doom Pool to enter a new contender in this bout and steals the action with the mutates leaving now enter's Karl, Not only last in this initiative but will go second round before He will choose to pass the Baton!

DOOM POOL: 2D6

Story: As the battle continues the Mutates decide with the loss of all the but a small group of them are indeed no match for the heroes and attempts to flee however out from behind the group. Using his Mutates as a cleaver diversion. Knowing the only one he could go after at this point is Wolverine he surprises him in his rage not knowing from behind Karl Lykos himself presses all of his Finger's on Logan's Spinal cord and begins to Energy Drain Him!

Karl Lykos : Thank You Logan for being the berserk idiot I knew you were! (The goal to inflict stress and hope to gain power and momentum on Logan!)

Karl Will have a 16 D10 Vs Wolverine! @Choomie (If successful It will Step back to D8 and activates Transformation and I can Choose a Power Dice of Wolverine's pool to add to his Vampire Leech power set!)

Name
Solo
1d10 8
Psychiatrist 
1d8 6
Leech
1d10 5
Medical Expert
1d8 8

spacer.png

"Logan" • The Wolverine

A snarl of pain tore from Wolverine's throat as Lyko's claws meet his back. He could feel his essence draining—this was no mere attack, but a theft of that which he prided himself on. If this monster sought to claim Wolverine's powers, he would regret it. Retracting his claws, Wolverine spun about, trying to catch or snag what he could of the green, leathery creature. In the haze of the assault, his eyes look to Daredevil, hurt pride and regret setting mixing with his animalism.

Dice Pool: 1D8, 1D10, 1D12.

Total: 11, D10.

Passing the turn to @DarkisNotEvil

Edited by Choomie (see edit history)
Name
Affiliation [Team]
1d8 5
Power Set [Feral Mutant - Godlike Stamina]
1d12 6
Specialty [Combat Master]
1d10 4

spacer.png
Daredevil The Man Without Fear
Matt Murdock [Secret] {8XP|4PP}

Lykos would soon feel the grapple line from Daredevil whirl forward to lash around his neck- Murdock could hear the strange reformation of Sauron's internal organs and mutant-harvesting powers, and while he couldn't clearly follow it in anticipation of what power he would take from Logan, he wasn't interested in finding out.

Fight Sauron : Grapple

Affiliation: Team D6
Distinction: Man Without Fear D4 + 1 PP (now 5) []
Power Set- Billy Clubs: Swingline D6
SFX (Grapple):SFX: Grapple. Add d6 and step up effect die +1 when inflicting a complication on a target. +1d6, Effect Die +1 []
Power Set- Hypersenses: Superhuman Senses D10 []
SFX (Focus):SFX: Focus. In a pool including a Hypersenses die, replace two dice of equal steps with
one die of +1 step.
 Team D6 + Swingline D6 -> D8 []
Specialty: Combat Expert D8 []

Pool: 1d4+1d6+2d8+1d10
Total: 11 = Grapple [5] + Superhuman Senses [6]
Effect: Combat Expert D8 -> (+1 Shift) -> D10
Opportunities: 2

Looping the billy club to grab Sauron but not Wolverine wouldn't be an easy grab, but he'd do what he could.

Edited by DarkisNotEvil (see edit history)
Name
Man Without Fear
1d4 1
Grapple
1d6 5
Senses
1d10 6
Focus
1d8 1
Combat Expert
1d8 4

The doom pool is pleased to give 2 plot points to daredevil in retun doom pool grows. (GM Note's: For adding Logan's Sense d10 to his list Logan dose not take Physical stress. 1st Time I have used Lykos and success to his Petranodon form so its all new to me cause he been 3/4 times I ran the basic game he was I hit K.O.)

THE DOOM POOL: 2D8

Now then as far as defense goes.

Sauron now in his dinosaur like form adjusts to his new ability stolen from Logan the grapple hook makes its attempt to wrap itself around Sauron's neck and with his new power sense it coming and attempts to get out of close combat range of everyone else!

Daredevil 11 D10 Vs...... 14 with standard D6 Sauron wins but Barely.

Daredevil gets the wrap to his throat at first and there is a bit of a struggle though he squats and begins to take flight as first Daredevil gets yanked by him flying in the Air hoever to sacrifice not taking any falling or crash into the earth Daredevil was forced to use his grapple Hook to save himself from the fall. Now Sauron is in the Aie

(There is 2 Opportunity's on the board with @DarkisNotEvil 1st to pick em up.) Also @DarkisNotEvil Who do you Pass Play to?

Name
Solo
1d10 1
Addict (Logan turned him into super villian junkie ) 
1d8 1
Superhuman Sense 
1d10 8
Subsonic flight
1d8 6

image.jpeg.70354e8b19026ec5a043318a1205b334.jpegThe Amazing Spider-Man

Peter Parker, Secret ID

Plot Points: 6, XP: 3

With everything that was going on, Parker decides that Sauron is the biggest danger on the board... especially now that Lykos was now a dinosaur! Peter loved dinosaurs... as a kid, 10 thousand miles away from an actual dinosaur. Their last encounter with a dinosaur didn't go so well, though they did ultimately win. That thing had stomped and rampaged out of control for too long. Kind of like a battle with the Hulk when the Hulk had a hang-nail or something else that teed him off.

"Hey, Red, webbing up bad guys is my schtick." Peter says as he sees Daredevil's attempt to corral Lykos with his swingline. Actually, Peter had a lot of respect for the man known as Daredevil. By all appearances, he had no super powers other than uncanny senses that seemed to be superior to his own 'Spider Sense'. But Daredevil fought like a man (a very well trained man, to be sure) and moved like a man (extraordinarily agile man, to be sure). But Peter was sure that Daredevil didn't have enhanced abilities as he did. He respected the man for his defense of the veritable war zone that Hell's Kitchen often was and appreciated him for his taking on many of the same threats as Peter did, such as the Kingpin.

"Wow, maybe not." Peter says as his webbing shoots out with less than ideal accuracy.

Peter swings around the big dinosaur and tries to web up Lykos' big ole dino feet so that someone like The Thing or Wolverine could do their thing more easily.

Yeesh, 11 at a d12, but gave up 2 more ones!

What can I use my plot points for? I'm racking them up.

let's pass this to The Thing @Rudolf someone needs to clobber Lykos and I know a certain orange, rocky dude who specializes in clobbering.

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)
Name
Team
1d6 6
Friendly Neighborhood Hero
1d8 5
Superhuman Reflexes
1d10 1
Weapon (web-shooters)
1d8 4
SFX: Grapple (+1 step Effect Die)
1d6 1
Acrobatics Master
1d10 4

IMG_1914.webp.3e7cbb7ba108f91afe4018cb4c8a9697.webpThe Thing taps Sauron on the shoulder. “Special Delivery; one knuckle sandwich”

He then swings a massive orange fist directly into the man-dinosaur, hoping to end this fight before someone got hurt. Well, someone on his side….

pass to Lykos

Name
Team
1d8 5
It’s Clobberin’ Time
1d8 4
Godlike Strength
1d12 5
Combat Expert
1d8 6