OOC Chat

TheRealSife

7 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

I'd say limited honesty. No reason to lie to people we can trust, but I fear trust will be a hard-to-find commodity in this place.

Given the info on neural shunts, I think warranted trust might be effectively zero unless we can do a brain scan first. 🙂

33 minutes ago, Intro said:

Given the info on neural shunts, I think warranted trust might be effectively zero unless we can do a brain scan first. 🙂

A successful medicine check would tell whether there is a neural shunt on someone or not.

3 hours ago, Intro said:

2 hours ago, TheRealSife said:

A successful medicine check would tell whether there is a neural shunt on someone or not.

Oh, hadn't thought of that. I tend to lean for limited honesty anyways, unless I'm playing a Paladin 😉

So.... anyone have Medicine?

21 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Oh, hadn't thought of that. I tend to lean for limited honesty anyways, unless I'm playing a Paladin 😉

So.... anyone have Medicine?

Most of Pelopionne's skills revolve around being a 3-meter robot, with 3 our of 4 Brawn skills, along with a smattering of Knowledge. You want large things lifted, Pelopionne's your being, though.

Goodwill mission sounds good to me. It implies that we are here of our own accord, to try and better our position as Keleres. Not necessarily to swagger with our (supposed) authority, but also not here to interfere with whatever they have going on.

Sorry for my lack of posting. Been kind of sick and also forcing myself to work outside for cash. Bleh.

Oof, I was afraid I'd have to roll something. I was hoping that by using very specific wording, I'd avoid a check. Karrik isn't really lying... He's just telling it in a roundabout kind of way. Being Keleres does mean negotiating with planetary governments... 😄 But perhaps that's why its charm and not deception (is there a deception skill or is it all charm?)

I'm definitely going to use a Story Point here to upgrade my nonexistent Charm...

Sorry again folks, I took charge to keep the story flowing. I think Cheliyxx would've probably been the better choice for this.

Edit: Okay, I rolled and have net Success with one Threat; I think this means I did it, but take one Strain? Also, confirming I used a story point.

It sounds like we have two votes for the Council Chambers and two votes for the Trade District, do I have that right?

If so I can flip a coin to break the tie or the party can split up to cover more ground if you prefer.

ร—
ร—