Galaxy v4.7 (Premium) Theme Preview

The new Galaxy v4.7 (Premium) Theme is now available for all Community Supporters.

We will also be running a special preview of all available Premium Themes for the entire month of August as all registered members will have access to them during the preview.

finalpreview.jpg

• 2 months later...
34 minutes ago, Suzuki Stumpy said:

There's a minor issue with the theme in that the "Myth Weavers" text in the header isn't actually clickable for returning to the homepage - instead, clicking somewhere in the header image to the left of the text has the desired effect.

Not sure that is an editable setting, I will have to dig into it. Invision expects by default that the "logo" is to be on the left side, and by placing it in the middle, it has created the issue.

I may have to move the logo back to the left (easiest solution)

Edit: and fixed

7 hours ago, Suzuki Stumpy said:

Just noticed another slight issue with the theme:

In the header, where the username and dropdown are shown, it's offset too far to the right so that the disclosure arrow hangs off over the content border:

image.png.2220411f28c74814bdcfa3f4bed2e0e4.png

It may be due to the length of your user name, I moved it over a bit, can you check for me now please. Also check the other themes as some of them may have the same issue with your length of username. That way we get any issues in a single go.

Thanks in advance.

16 minutes ago, Khakhan said:

Maybe niche, but in some of the threads I'm in, that contain tables and such, I've noticed the default text color is kinda impossible to read in Galaxy.

Example Images

image.png.bbea0eddd5a29bef72d540348909cf54.png

image.png.1a278bca89b0f4d85c67d140197c2f13.png

image.png.e1d532917f63d02d68d6a1ac59f8b9c8.png

image.png.6bbb6d312bb92a53e3c245f609320d2e.png

Link please?

It looks like an issue with the auto-changing text color and the background that has been selected by the user that created the character sheet. If so that has less to do with the theme and more to do with a user that did not hard set the color of a font over a background that they created inside the sheet.

Probably need to add that to the guide, that you need to hard set font colors when using a colored backdrop. I actually spent yesterday removing all the backgrounds from my templates due to just that reason. With all the palette colors auto changing with dark/light themes, and those colors will soon be expanding I have chosen now to not use background colors at all due to readability.

12 minutes ago, Khakhan said:

https://www.myth-weavers.com/index.php?/topic/7506-silk/#comment-97560 That's the one link there in the game I'm GMing.

I was correct, it is almost unreadable under over half of the dark themes due to background choice and a color changing font. They can go into source and hard set the font as a color that won't change or drop the background color.

Here is an example of the issue from one of your own template's in Khan's Curios.

image.jpeg.f65bbf551edbc78bcb4dec64cb89c907.jpeg

Users need to design with the fact that the default colors change with themes, and dark themes use lighter fonts and light themes use darker fonts.

As a default, I always check against Day, and Night themes when designing.

I used to hard set font colors but then realized on user copy/paste the colors don't come with, so caused the above issue.

That's kind of what I was expecting. But I did have the thought that that was the issue.

Just one of those things that happens by virtue of allowing as much variation as the editors do. Inevitably something doesn't play nice together, like stripes and plaid.