Ghostbusters: ApoKERMIS Now!

mykesfree

the-dresden-files.harry-dresden.jpg

Well, this was a twist. He has to take a moment to think about what to do, and when he thinks of something he smiles.

"Well, we know how many parties you got into in school." he chuckles a bit as he looks in the back of the car.

"It's a party. They'll practically drag us inside if we bring a keg. Now, let's see - what do we have that can pass..."

OOC

• 3 weeks later...

Kev gives up on that idea, but that just means he has to shuffle a few thoughts around. A jacket to cover up the symbol as he gives a nod.

"Be right back, be ready to bring in the car." he gives with a nod as he decides to impliment an idea of his. Kev Chamberlin, former SAS - and former a lot of things if you go further back.

"Ay, mate," Kev starts, cranking up the Cockney a bit, "Where you want the Kegs? Get more on the way, going to need a clear path."

OOC

Sheet

Fast Talk - 5d6

Name
roll
5d6 1,1,6,6,4

spacer.png
"Oh, okay, cool!" Specs said. He breathed a sigh of relief as someone finally had a plan. He felt exposed without one.

Specs darted back to the car and hopped in the driver seat, firing up the engine as he did. Then--he waited.

Dammit...why can't I be as cool as Kev? he thought.

GM Post

Act III: There's a Party Going On Right Here.....

Scene:  Your Average American Suburban Neighborhood combined with Architecture from 2000 Years ago. Dark Clouds Gather as a Tower of Catering Hall reaching towards the sky sits in the center. Skeletons and Zombies dance in the street and party to some type of unheard music. Ghosts eat street foods with Ghouls and Gargoyles.

The two Demon-like creatures look over Kev. They spoke in a deep voice. "Ah more beer, yeah we need it. Okay, you are cleared to enter to the main catering hall." The two creatures begin to clear a path for the Kev to enter.

As Kev entered he could see the weirdest tower ever. It was a bunch of fast-food restaurants stacked on top of catering halls. It was a Ziggarut of food preparation.

Hundreds of ghosts could be seen zipping in and out with trays of food from the open doors and windows of the Ziggarut.

spacer.png
"Geez... So. Cool!" Specs murmured over the thrum of the engine as he watched Kev do his thing. Seeing his companion walk inside, he threw the car in drive and slowly rolled on through, going passed the Demon-ghost-things.

Pointing a finger outside at Kev, Specs tried to play it cool. "I'm with him. Beer's in the back, eyyy." He immediately regretted saying it like that.

Assuming he wasn't stopped, Specs would stare up at the tower with fascination. His eyes were wide as he hung out the window to gawk. "Well, that's a thing I never thought I'd see. Or imagine seeing in the first place. Hey, Kev, why do you think it's all food?"

A little surprised that such a simple ploy actually worked, he gives a nod and got back to the car as they were allowed inside. Well, that part was working at least. Now he had to see the show.

Well, I know that if I was dead for a few centuries then got a chance to experience the pleasures of the world again - Food would be the second thing on my list, and easier to get then Number 1. Beyond that, I have no idea.” Kev remarks, looking over everything with a bit of awe himself.

So, what do we do next? That was just a my former Hooligan coming out. You’re the expert of the two of us.

OOC

spacer.png
Specs paused as he thought about Kev's reply. "You know, i didn't think about it that way. I figured they wouldn't be quite so...mundane."

Looking around at the little neighborhood, Specs tried to figure out where to go first. Then he remembered what the Twins said.

"Hey they said something about going to Cindy's house. Think we should just start checking houses until we find a Cindy?"

GM Post

Scene:  Your Average American Suburban Neighborhood combined with Architecture from 2000 Years ago.

image.png.1627124201b2959a2cf4a69f0537fd39.png

As the Ghostbusters get closer to what they think is Cindy's house they suddenly see light beginning to circle above. Then the circle opens to another realm and four shapes spring forth. Four demonic figures riding on the backs of giant frogs. Each Frog is a different color, Red, White, Black, and Pale Green.

For these were the Frog Riders of the apoKERMIS! Feast, Cheer, Merry, and Dance!

spacer.png
"Holy frig! It's a Class III portal!" Specs spat out as the Frog Riders spilled forth from it. "I mean, duuuude, like, uh, it's toootally a Class III portal, brah!"

Because Specs was definitely thinking ahead, he thought to bring the book along. He wanted to skim the pages and see if he could find any information about them in it.

OOC

We kept that book... didn't we? (>_>) Didn't we???

Kev does something a little more practical, grabbing Specs and pulling him behind some cover as the man starts working on finding some information. He scowls, obviously out of his depth a bit.

"I don't know what that means, Brov. You hit the books; I was getting in fights, talking to girls, and signing up for Queen and Country. But I'm seeing a bloody pattern. Is this the End of the World?" he asks, looking over at the Frog Riders. Then the portal.

"Is the Portal the weak point? Or maybe we have to find a way to shut down the party?"

OOC

spacer.png
Stifling a scream of shock from being pulled backwards into cover, Specs at least managed too not fall over.

"I talked to plenty of girls in school. They make better study partners. I...get distracted by guys...But yeah, you got me on the ready of that. Give me a good book any day!"

Scanning through the pages, Specs replied, "Well it's certainly similar to the Four Horsemen isn't it? It's just...frogs. All frogs. I don't get it, why frogs?"
Name
Brains+Ghost die
17; 2
4d6;1d6 [5,4,3,5]; [5,4,3,5,2]

"Then you get it, ay." Kev comments, looking back over the riders and trying to think.

"Maybe just Horses were taken? Or maybe these are the kinds of frogs you can lick to get wrecked? Goes with the theme a bit, end of the world by partying so hard Reality itself breaks down. And no way to call in a Noise Complaint."

OOC

GM Post

Scene:  Your Average American Suburban Neighborhood combined with Architecture from 2000 Years ago.

image.png.1627124201b2959a2cf4a69f0537fd39.png

The Frog Riders of the apoKERMIS took off flying into the rest of the town. Ocassiably there would be blasts of energy and the portal would grow bigger.

Before the Ghostbusters stood a cheery little Tudor house fused with a Londibabian Pleasure Palace.

OOC:

If you want to sneak into the house it is Difficulty 9 Moves roll. Also, the Ghostbusters never received the book, it was stolen before it got to Headquarters. One can guess it is somewhere in Cindy's house.

PS crossing the streams is not going to work.