Bug: Added colors under text color palette not working

17 hours ago, Draidden said:

It is not just the More Colors that is not working. At least half the time I click on ANY of the color button I get bold black letters, not the color I picked.

I also have been having this issue but want to note it is something new. Last week things seemed to be going fine.

I am glad to see this isn't just a me thing.

Adding my chip to the scale... I would like to keep the text-based input option, without needing to source edit.
Maybe some feature that when cloning a post you copy any used colors into the new post's palette?

49 minutes ago, Colin said:

@Sohala Are you referring to BBcode from OGMW when you say text-based input? If that's what you're talking about, we have the BBcode button if that's how you want to insert things: image.png.9f23a42e1ebd8cd27b7ecff40df8ae52.png

Sorry no, the option to paste/type in a color hex and have it work. It the way it appears designed, but has ceased to do, as the output on the backend is different from what it was previously.

Previous code still works, but requires a copy paste in source mode.

image.png.2df9cde9690ce543b50c25b2846f6c84.png

We can rebuild it. We have the technology. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster. More colorful.

(Not much in the way of progress, other than I have an exact copy of the out of the box button that works exactly as bad as the current one. There are many like it, but this one is mine.)

((I should probably stop quoting and get back to work.))

• 1 month later...

Sorry this one has dragged on for a month. However, we've made substantial progress and are going through some acceptance testing right now, and the solution should reach everyone's toolbar by the end of the weekend. (Which is Monday for those of you tracking my schedule. Hopefully that's none of you... 😎 )