Ooc

Rakle

At this point, I'm not planning to extend this campaign. Two of the party members haven't been on MW in the last month. The 2e game rules have changed so much since I launched this game. When I started recruiting, the Secrets of Magic and the APG were the only books that added new classes and other player options. Four more books with new character options were release since the start of the game, and now the remastered rules have started rolling out.

Getting new players would require a complete overhaul to the build rules. The existing PC would probably need to be rebuilt.

It might be better to have the group ride off into the sunset.

I haven't checked the remastered rules either. All my games still use the original rules. I'm also a GM for a game, so I understand the work that it involves.

I would be happy to play a new game with new characters, same players. (With some new recruits too)

But I also know DMing is hard work!

I think the group worked pretty well together.

Whatever happens, thanks to everyone for the fun game, especially @Rakle for running it!

Are you thinking of playing an existing adventure like this one?

Or a longer adventure path?

Or something homebrewed?

I am happy to play any of them to be honest!

If you already own an adventure or path, or whichever one you are most interested in running.

I would be happy to give it a go.

I have several APs and Modules that I could look into running. I have the high level PF2 module (level 16+). I might read it, and see if it can be used for PbP.