General Thread

ArcaneStomper

I suppose we could say the unnamed Scions Morgan picks up in her post are the ones from the people who left the game? Thoughts?

Giving Morgan's updated backstory. She would definitely be a no man left behind type

Edited by Niven81 (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Abalon said:

Oh wow that's a cool looking text box. How'd you do that Niven?

Used a quote box instead of a field box went into source and changed the style settings and deleted the over quote div (where the time and quotee's nam is) I'll post the line when I get home so you can use it if you want.

For the image it's just my normal one with the background removed and a mask applied to the bottom.

Still trying to figure out how to use remote css to get better fonts for the name.

39 minutes ago, ArcaneStomper said:

It's very impressive.

Thanks, Arcane!

@Abalon here is the code line:

<div class="ipsQuote_contents ipsClearfix" style="background-color:rgb(204,255,204);border-radius:10px;padding:10px;border:4px double rgb(0,0,0);">

51 minutes ago, Snicker said:

It's redundant at this point, but just joining in to say that post format is very impressive! I may have to steal it.

Have at it! And thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, ArcaneStomper said:

Can everyone put a description of their moochee in their sheet. Or a picture. I always forget what they look like.

Ported it in from the old site. 4th post on my character thread.

Just realized I slipped into 1st person in that last post. Oops.

edit:

Somethings I noticed/remembered while looking at Morgan's sheet for a better formatting style.

1. Her basic original concept was Kuwabara but a girl.

2. While only hinted at in the Moochie section the "magical chains" that go back generations that Mickie found in Morgan are supposed to be a direct link to her line's progenitor: Nimue, the main Lady of the Lake (specifically the Malory version of the character).

Edited by Niven81
I remembered things. (see edit history)