General Thread

ArcaneStomper

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2024 at 12:55 PM, Niven81 said:

Gotta figure out how to spend 20 pp ... anyone got any ideas? Maybe on how I can do more than a static 11 damage all the time?

Couple ideas. The simplest is to just bump all your current abilities up to the new power level cap. Or you could add a new ability that does something else. Maybe some kind of stunning attack. Or you could bump some skills up.

Sorry, just been going over the sheet numbers and wanted to check, are we skipping PL12 up to 13? The last increase we had was to PL11

On 3/31/2024 at 3:43 AM, ArcaneStomper said:

Couple ideas. The simplest is to just bump all your current abilities up to the new power level cap. Or you could add a new ability that does something else. Maybe some kind of stunning attack. Or you could bump some skills up.

Okay ... I'll have to get into HeroLab today and do that.

On 4/1/2024 at 9:57 AM, Yuno_ said:

Sorry, just been going over the sheet numbers and wanted to check, are we skipping PL12 up to 13? The last increase we had was to PL11

I thought we were at 12. If we were at PL11, then go to 12.

Though I need to check how many points the total is.

I think we were PL11, but I think the older PCs picked up extra PP at some point. Checking Leslie's sheet, her attacks and saves are maxed out for PL11, but she's built with 190 PP.

I think I've worked out what it was - we had been going up with +20pp each PL (plus an extra 10pp gained from the first episode), so had a little more extra than would otherwise with each rank up.

Sheet is readied up for next chapter (I think!)