OOC Chat Chapter One - Blood on the Crown

bwatford

16 hours ago, bwatford said:

The problem is he climbed the ladder which requires 20 feet of movement to climb 10 ft. Then used his action so doesn't have the movement left to clear the space. The ceiling is only 10 feet high and the room only 15 or so feet in diameter. So 10 foot radius in every direction from the trap door is basically most of the room. As a 10 foot radius is 20 feet across total.

Just trying to keep the action economy right.

Ah, gotcha, I thought it was a lot closer, thats my bad.

Draiden has a good idea. What i'll do is i'll change all the spellcasting to a readied action until after everyone else goes, so once people are in position, she can cast her spell.

Just a heads up, I will be on vacation May 5th - 13th (Beach Trip) so there will be no updates during that time. Although I still will be available sporadically on the discord.

I also updated the game last Wednesday and no one has posted since. Is everyone ok here? lol

Trying out a new more descriptive writing style so let me know if it becomes too much and I will tone it back.

Just a small update, didn't want to charge us below with me headed to the beach for ten day this weekend.

Feel free to continue to conversate if you like while I am away.

See everyone when I get back.

The writing style is great. The only suggestion I will make is, do not repeat the same information for different characters, in different paragraphs. Basically paragraph 4 and 5 or just repeats of the same information for different characters.

1 hour ago, Draidden said:

The writing style is great. The only suggestion I will make is, do not repeat the same information for different characters, in different paragraphs. Basically paragraph 4 and 5 or just repeats of the same information for different characters.

I think it is the same info, one was the original and the second was the rewrite. Lol. I think I copied in the draft as well as the final version.

Will correct it shortly.