Sheet Requests, Status, and Issues

Colin

A small annoyance with the Pathfinder [Experimental] sheet that just started recently: leading spaces now get removed from a line of text. I usually use the leading spaces to help break up blocks of text. It used to work fine, so hopefully it is an easy fix!

How it looks now:

No Spaces.png

How it should look:

Spaces.png

Edited by OzzyKP (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a request for the following:

Sheet: Pathfinder 1e sheet

Type of request: Section for carry weight strength/carry weight multiplier.

Reason: A few items and traits change effective strength scores or multiply the base total for the purposes of carry weight; and these things are fairly common gear choices for lower strength players.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if page UI falls under sheet issues/suggestions, but can we please have access to the 'Share' menu of the sheets shared to us, so that a user may remove themselves from that list? Maybe I'm blind, but I'm not seeing any way to get rid of obsolete sheets shared to me directly some years ago otherwise.

iv been using the pathfinder page for D&D for a bit and i wish they hade this in the files if i get enough ppl to agree they might put it in its already in fillable pdf format they just have to convert it to txt format everything's good just wish u hade it iv tried using the one they have and its harder then it should be

DnD_5E_CharacterSheet_FormFillable.pdf

@ratty_midgt2524 We can not use the official D&D 5e sheet due to copyright, because it is only allowed for personal use. Additionally all the character sheets are written in HTML, CSS, and JS (for autocalc and statblocks on some sheets), so there is unfortunately no quick “convert to text” process.

All that said, if you can explain issues you’re experiencing with the Myth Weavers D&D 5e sheet we can certainly factor those thoughts in as sheet dev begins to resume now that the new site is up and running.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/28/2023 at 10:00 AM, OzzyKP said:

A small annoyance with the Pathfinder [Experimental] sheet that just started recently: leading spaces now get removed from a line of text. I usually use the leading spaces to help break up blocks of text. It used to work fine, so hopefully it is an easy fix!

How it looks now:

No Spaces.png

How it should look:

Spaces.png

This problem is back again.

• 2 weeks later...
  1. "Error logging into sheets system. Continue to clear local data and try again.

It won't let me create a new sheet or choose a template.

Update: I can see people's sheets so long as I am not signed inimage.png.fd960aa82edce2f19416432eb5eb9278.png

Edited by SilentRat
adding more information (see edit history)

It'd like to request the Cyberpunk Red sheet.

The official fillable version is downloadable from https://rtalsoriangames.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/RTG-CPR-CharacterSheet-Fillable.pdf

If I get a template to work with, I could ty my best to assist turning the PDF to a workable frame...

Edited by Celeria (see edit history)

Not sure if this is enough. Looking at Buffy The Vampire Slayer RPG character sheets. The mechanics are based on UniSystem.

Actual game character sheet can be found on pages 2 and 3 here. https://www.grey-elf.com/buffy/btvscharacterform.pdf Looks like a graphic rather than a pdf

Supposed pdf: https://rpgsheets.com/sheets/181001.pdf