Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Sheet Requests, Status, and Issues

Colin

Here you may request new sheets or report bugs with existing sheets!

Sheet Request Procedure

• Make sure to include a reference to a pdf (preferable) or an image when making the request.
  • All previous requests are currently on a Legacy Requests list here and in a request thread here. If you want a sheet that is on that list, please re-request it here!

Now that Myth Weavers v6 has hit official release, work will be resuming on sheets to debug issues and add new options.

It's a little bit difficult to get a picture of this, but currently when you utilize a Pathfinder mythweaver's sheet the big boxes that are supposed to let you see into their boxes when you press the button on the side do not work in the new site. The first image is just the boxes themselves (from the new site, and you can see one is blue indicating I tried to press it). The second image is from the old site and the way it used to expand for reference.

image.png.0fab0fa19cee93c3a63fd63759d4056a.png

What it is supposed to do.png

I found a problem with the expanded box. It won't let you scroll down to the bottom of the text box when expanded. Specifically the last line gets cut off.

image.png.f18fa351a22de0303d7050428acbfb23.png
image.png.9afb4a847cafacac7712b2a5c1e49834.png
Also, in the 5e, you can't use the scroll bar on the mini text boxes, at least the six small ones on the last page.image.png.8e5b6a9564d2d0b8ca5a736b3f661542.png

Edited by Alkeniw
Added pictures (see edit history)

R. Talsorian Games' The Witcher TTRPG and Cyberpunk Red would be fantastic additions if possible.

The Witcher Character Sheet

Cyberpunk Red Form Fillable Character Sheet

R. Talsorian Games' Download Website w/ all PDF's

Additionally a newer TTRPG that debuted at GenCon this year: Outcast Silver Raiders.

OSR Blank Character Sheet

OSR Download Page w/ All PDF's

Community-Made OSR Character Sheet in Google Sheets

Edited by FirstOrderKylo (see edit history)

(I thought I typed this up somewhere, but don't see it here. Maybe it was in Discord...)

In the banner at the top of the page, I can select + Create and add a new Topic. But when the topic list shows up, it only allows me to select Site Feedback and not the Sheets Issues subforum underneath it. Maybe this is on purpose, maybe not? I can't tell by just looking around the site.

Thanks!

56 minutes ago, azhrei_fje said:

(I thought I typed this up somewhere, but don't see it here. Maybe it was in Discord...)

In the banner at the top of the page, I can select + Create and add a new Topic. But when the topic list shows up, it only allows me to select Site Feedback and not the Sheets Issues subforum underneath it. Maybe this is on purpose, maybe not? I can't tell by just looking around the site.

Thanks!

Try entering the sub-thread prior to creating a topic.

11 hours ago, azhrei_fje said:

Thanks!

This is actually on purpose. The sub-forums are our internal organization of issues once we've triaged, but all new feedback should go in the top level forum since that pings us specifically.

• 1 month later...

Statblock generation for Pathfinder 2 sheets is completely broken.

First off, the link is missing url=

Second, most of the fields are empty

Third, (rather minor), it includes Resolve/Stamina which most games don't use and which aren't on the sheet anywhere.

Fourth, Pathfinder 2 does not have CMB (or BAB for that matter)

Fifth, what the heck is KAC and EAC?

Back to minor, where is Ancestry?

statblock.jpg.96160784fb3f84b2271e4c7cbeb17a51.jpg

2 hours ago, leons1701 said:

Statblock generation for Pathfinder 2 sheets is completely broken.

First off, the link is missing url=

Second, most of the fields are empty

Third, (rather minor), it includes Resolve/Stamina which most games don't use and which aren't on the sheet anywhere.

Fourth, Pathfinder 2 does not have CMB (or BAB for that matter)

Fifth, what the heck is KAC and EAC?

Back to minor, where is Ancestry?

statblock.jpg.96160784fb3f84b2271e4c7cbeb17a51.jpg

If I had to guess, it was built on the playtest version of 5e and hasn't been touched since. If you can give me an example of what it should look like, I will see what can be done.

Turns out it was built on Starfinder for some reason (EAC and KAC at least come from there).

Something like this should at least be workable. Includes the basic info, doesn't include anything not found on the standard sheet.

[URL=http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=354368][B][SIZE=+1]Kalen[/SIZE][/B][/URL]
  CG Human Cleric(cloistered) [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] +0, [B]HP[/B] 16/36, [B]Speed[/B] 20
[B]AC[/B] 15, [B]Fort[/B] +7, [B]Ref[/B] +3, [B]Will[/B] +3,  
[B]  MW Greatsword [/B] +6 (2d6+4, 19-20/x2)
[B]  Heavy Flail [/B] +5 (1d10+4, 19-20/x2)
[B]  Spiked Gauntlet [/B] +5 (1d4+3, x2)
[B]Abilities[/B] Str 8, Dex 10, Con 14, Int 16, Wis 12, Cha 8
[B]Condition[/B] None 

So... when I have a sheet on the old link, like https://og.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=173283, I can click on the name to make edits to what game the sheet is supposed to link to. Can of course only link to old-site games.

Now if I load the sheet on the new site, https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=173283, and click the name there, the following error shows up:

"

404 Not Found

• Code: NoSuchKey
  • Key: 173283/edit
  • RequestId: KPPCPNN16FHEW9D7
  • HostId: gdgDB5dPXdk7Hbu+uqLG2N/m4lrSEh3UyZdvqM+4R7xt2ABGILoEwBlziy+sy6kzqt6aApDPgRk=

"

So how do we attach the new sheets to the new games?