Sheet Requests, Status, and Issues

Colin

If I make a new pathfinder 1e sheet (but not if I update an older one, or restore a json backup of an older one) it doesn't calculate CMD/FCMD, instead just displaying NaN. This seems to have started happening some point within the past couple months.

image.png

10 hours ago, NotSoLuckyLydia said:

If I make a new pathfinder 1e sheet (but not if I update an older one, or restore a json backup of an older one) it doesn't calculate CMD/FCMD, instead just displaying NaN. This seems to have started happening some point within the past couple months.

image.png

I have found the cause. The workaround, for now, would be to make sure you have Size set first, and then change any of the following: CMBBase, StrMod, ACDex, ACDodge, ACDeflect, ACMisc.

On 3/27/2024 at 10:55 AM, NotSoLuckyLydia said:

image.png

Fixed!

On 3/30/2024 at 9:39 AM, farothel said:

I noticed that there are only 3rd and 4th edition Shadowrun sheets. Did I miss something and is there a 5th edition sheet somewhere, or if not, is 5th edition sheet in the works?

It's in the queue, which is now actually close to getting worked; I don't have a prioritized list yet though, so no ETA.

Hey Mythweavers admins, SMARTAgentKC here

So uh this is really a minor issue but the new sheet viewer for the d&d5e cuts off the label text on certain parts of the sheet namely on experience and background when on the old viewer before didn't. It's minor I know but it just bugs me to see words cut off on a page and not having a way to fix them. Thankfully it doesn't seem to cause other issues so hopefully it's a simple text adjustment. Keep up the good work

New Viewer

SmartSelect_20240411_163909_Chrome.jpg.3ac9551f0e60d9c7ad676e5b5bd8d1dd.jpg

OG viewer

image.png.4779793e0c800b85212ca6b177f246a4.png

On 2/13/2024 at 3:23 PM, Corvidxqueen said:

Little Sheets hiccup- I was having an issue with the new sheets app (my sheets got loaded into my bfs login) and I thought “revoking sheets access” would help fix the problem, however now I can’t get back into the app to access my sheets! I can see them on the OG page though if reinstating access isn’t possible. Thanks!

IMG_2046.jpeg

Hello! I am having a similar issue as my old sheets do not load on the new website. Instead, I have to go to the old site and then they load.

22 minutes ago, DamonofSpades said:

Hello! I am having a similar issue as my old sheets do not load on the new website. Instead, I have to go to the old site and then they load.

Please post a separate topic in Support so we can track resolution for you. I am seeing some log errors that may be related.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that the Pathfinder 1e legacy sheet has had an error that has resulted in a far more unpleasant-looking design that is forcibly porting over old sheets.

image.png.401f59168a81a7ec35b252399c1aaac0.png

Aside from the fact the legacy sheet has serviced me just fine for quite literally over 10 years at this point, it also seems to have a retinue of formatting issues.

image.png.c88e16e9f6622e039b959f3366d8a80b.png

To keep it short and simple, are we going to be able to keep the actual original layout even with the new updates? This feels like a design change for no reason other than to change designs.

I can get to the sheets to open them. Every other part of the site seems to be working fine, but when I click "Sheets," it goes to the Loading screen and never leaves it. Also the button next to the URL keeps flickering back and forth between "Stop" and "Refresh" very rapidly. The icon on the tab is also flickering between the site icon and the loading symbol

53 minutes ago, Shozurei said:

I can get to the sheets to open them. Every other part of the site seems to be working fine, but when I click "Sheets," it goes to the Loading screen and never leaves it. Also the button next to the URL keeps flickering back and forth between "Stop" and "Refresh" very rapidly. The icon on the tab is also flickering between the site icon and the loading symbol

Clear cache should fix this. Sorry for the inconvenience; Rodrigo is working on the fix.