The Out-of-Character Chat Thread

Ouch! My bad, @zaffo, I accidentally confused Force Grey with the City Watch. They’re a different faction of magical adventuring do-gooders that protect Waterdeep, not the City Watch. I think what I’ll do Is have either the Order of the Gauntlet or the Lords’ Alliance contact Pen.

18 hours ago, Kamishiro_Rin said:

Ouch! My bad, @zaffo, I accidentally confused Force Grey with the City Watch. They’re a different faction of magical adventuring do-gooders that protect Waterdeep, not the City Watch. I think what I’ll do Is have either the Order of the Gauntlet or the Lords’ Alliance contact Pen.

👍

On 2/23/2024 at 4:22 AM, Kazic5000 said:

Upon second checking of my math, it appears I forgot to sell the art we found in the Illithid's hoard, and the sewer gobbo equipment.

29g each

Sorry about the mixup.

@Kazic5000 is this in addition to the initial 309g 144s 480c each?

Edited by Doggie_arf (see edit history)

Think we rolled well enough to get all the repairs done ourselves. Don't think the excess carries over the the Guild fees though...

Also, people can't forget that Amberlyn's trying to have a moment with each character as rustic farm girl needs to get to know her new neighbors/friends.

Whew, just finished a damn novela. Sorry about the length, but I felt like there was a lot to cover this time.

@Peacemonger I wanted to be more reciprocal and have Badmaw ask Amberlyn some questions, but my brain is actually fried and I can't write more for awhile. Next downtime Badmaw'll be the one coming round 😄

15 hours ago, Kazic5000 said:

Whew, just finished a damn novela. Sorry about the length, but I felt like there was a lot to cover this time.

@Peacemonger I wanted to be more reciprocal and have Badmaw ask Amberlyn some questions, but my brain is actually fried and I can't write more for awhile. Next downtime Badmaw'll be the one coming round 😄

All good. Badmaw's origin story was great and gives Amberlyn a lot to chew on for awhile.

So far we've done 2219g worth of work through our rolls, so perhaps we should think up extra projects to make use of that excess. It's probably not a good idea to do stuff that adds to our tenday expenses, as that'll make our rolls worse. Anything to lower those are what we're looking for to be more profitable.

I got a few ideas that could be useful / make our tavern more attractive. Could we replace the deck on the first floor with a stable for the cost you discussed before, but without the recurring expense? (Red) Could we move the table in the south to the northern room, and build a stage there for performances? (Blue) And can we build some outhouses in the alley? (Green) @Kamishiro_Rin

Ringametavern1.png

Edited by Kazic5000 (see edit history)

15 minutes ago, Kazic5000 said:

So far we've done 2219g worth of work through our rolls, so perhaps we should think up extra projects to make use of that excess. It's probably not a good idea to do stuff that adds to our tenday expenses, as that'll make our rolls worse. Anything to lower those are what we're looking for to be more profitable.

I got a few ideas that could be useful / make our tavern more attractive. Could we replace the deck on the first floor with a stable for the cost you discussed before, but without the recurring expense? (Red) Could we move the table in the south to the northern room, and build a stage there for performances? (Blue) And can we build some outhouses in the alley? (Green) @Kamishiro_Rin

Ringametavern1.png

Looks good

Tried to put down something for everyone in Rani's post, as well as leave some openings in case people prefer to come up with something else!
(I am deeply excited for the Rani & Amberlyn fashion montage.)