• Strange Aeons

Willing to run:

• Curse of the Crimson Throne
  • Second Darkness
  • Wrath of the Righteous
  • Hell's Vengeance
  • Hell's Rebels
  • Strange Aeons

In exchange for another on the same list, plus Jade Regent and Iron Gods.

Track record: I currently run two games with the 8th and 12th most content on Baldr. Ask my players.

Edited by iantruesilver (see edit history)

16 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Hey hun, more curious than interested (I don't do D&D/PF anymore unless it's really special). Not doubting your fun with it or anything.

How are you categorizing "most content" on the site? Seems like hard to track down data.

You can just go to the games page and arrange them by most content. It's nothing too fancy :)

But I guess private games won't show.

Both have been topics of debate amongst the groups on my current games.

Spheres I have read into slightly, and I'm interested in it really only for its limited insights into converting starfinder material into the PF1 rule set (particularly helpful for iron gods imo).

I'm not too familiar with PF2 tbh, but first instinct is its "easy mode"? I could be completely off base, but then again I'm not really sure how else to describe it.

On 8/15/2023 at 7:24 PM, iantruesilver said:

I'm not too familiar with PF2 tbh, but first instinct is its "easy mode"? I could be completely off base, but then again I'm not really sure how else to describe it.

Not familiar either. Never even read up on it in the slightest. It's more "superheroes in a fantasy realm" which I'm just not into much anymore.

"Easy mode" is how I've heard 5e described and I'm inclined to agree.

On 8/13/2023 at 5:22 PM, iantruesilver said:

@Malkavian Grin: @Vladim has the right of it.

So he does! I had to immediately check and make sure one of my games was on there, which it is (Sailors on the Starless Sea) and it would be higher up, except that I post each section of that campaign as it's own game.

@iantruesilver how far are you into Jade Regent? My campaign got as far as module four before real life got in the way. Probably the best campaign I've ever been involved with.

4 minutes ago, cailano said:

So he does! I had to immediately check and make sure one of my games was on there, which it is (Sailors on the Starless Sea) and it would be higher up, except that I post each section of that campaign as it's own game.

@iantruesilver how far are you into Jade Regent? My campaign got as far as module four before real life got in the way. Probably the best campaign I've ever been involved with.

The current JR that I'm running (it's a heavily modified version, mostly things mashed in at the beginning) hasn't actually gotten into the JR content yet.

Same, my live table that had fallen apart mid-covid got through most of the mashup stuff, but died just before JR began.

So while I'm semi-well read on the campaign, I can't say that I've GM'ed through it.

Play? I wish.

Oh agreed. However in the case of JR I felt that the important NPCs were never given enough face time before some important events requiring the PCs to make some pretty big life decisions.

I wouldn't modify the AP content if I didn't feel it was warranted. Doing it just for shits and giggles is not the kind of work I get paid enough to do :p

You're more thorough than I am. I just started my group in the middle of the goblin marsh, having already agreed to deal with the goblins. Shalelu was the only NPC with them.

By the time they got out they'd already lost three or four members of the group and they were pretty well bonded.