The Carlyle Papers

TiffanyKorta

And at what time then ? official channels in the morning, or heist-style now ? though if we have good enough contacts, we might even be able to try official channel now, even if I expect it to be unlikely.

Edited by Thot (see edit history)

Venni is going to advocate heist-style; he doesn't trust police. That's him though - on my end, heist-style seems less likely to be gummed up.

You mean go to the front desk, and just simply ask "hey, we would like an appointment with N'Kwane please" ? and then we ask the guy what is his business with Elias ? Unless we have good arguments (or Knacks / Boons), he is unlikely to simply tell us that, I think ? Perhaps if we tell him Elias is dead and we think his life is threatened too ?

As I said before, I see William as somewhat "Lawful Neutral" so when possible, he will mostly favor following official channels. On the other hand, he is still vengeful in his approach to cults, so he may use the shortest path to results in some cases. In that case, since this is the start of this story, let's keep it "official friendly" for now, I think. We probably don't want to cross NYPD first Scene of the game...

If we suspected N'kwane of anything, I would agree to seeing how to break in and find what is going on. But we know nothing, and we could take time researching the man and the business. But it would be faster and easier to just go talk to him and see what he says. If he gives off any bad vibes, we can certainly sneak into the building and start digging through his activity. But he might also tell us what Elias was working on, he might have warned him about the Bloody Tongue, and might help us understand who those guys are. Or he could just try to kill us.

@TiffanyKorta

So I think we got a plan. Wait till morning, go to Emerson Imports.

You need some more IC posting to reach that point, or you prefer to 'port us there and then to start next Scene, please ?

• 3 weeks later...

My apologies last week wiped me out more than I'd expected, word to the wise don't have a week off just before the clocks change! Give me a day of so and I'll get some up, again sorry for this!