The Carlyle Papers

TiffanyKorta

• 4 weeks later...

Okay! While I had Elias as being a bit less skeptical of Venni, I can't help but see him as someone who is willing to accept superstitions and possible supernatural abilities when dealing with someone who clearly isn't a cult leader and avoids abusing people who trust him. His divination could be just as much a natural instinct for educated guessing as it is seeing the future.

• 3 weeks later...

More than a post per month would be helpful to build Momentum (pun intended) and actually move this game forward. I really love the idea, but this game will probably peter out quickly if there is not more activity, in my experience.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Should be a quick combat to get us all back up to speed, as with the original rather than initiatives all PCs roll first then the NPCs before everything is done simultaneously. If you're doing anything fancy power-wise could you please drop in a book and page number so I know what is needed on my end.

So, William is already equipped with his gun. Can he shoot at least one of the cultist, please ? If so, what does he roll with Firearms ? I am assuming Dexterity, since he is not in any grapple for control of the weapon ?

I am basing that on the chart in Origin, p120, at least.

Thanks !