OOC

prophane

On 9/30/2023 at 6:39 PM, prophane said:

We'll assume Vidaris just quietly contemplating serious philosophical issues during that time.

Or maybe just off using the outhouse.

maybe just off in town in search a house to rent that could suffice for us all, likely in low or mid city

• 2 weeks later...

again, I want to make sure we are clear that the "druid stones" that are missing are large blocks of stone that make up a sort of altar with a passageway leading inside. they are LARGE. and I realized that I included too many "stone" objects in this thread, including the Pelor Stones as well as the small shards that the fairies gave you from the origial druidic site...

gmjasongurps_druid_grove_lush_forest_ancient_stone_remains_on_g_6d256262-9d05-4694-9b66-1eb5d0ce0e53.png?ex=6537e42c&is=65256f2c&hm=d4626be43b9c05c83d30eeb73da15be0cb966bae67768f4bcc44deaa56403626&

yes, just one shard of the rock is all that is needed to do a Seeker. When you are ready to roll that, let me know, as that is definitely a GM roll (Information Spell and all..)

And as for your question regarding the food situation, many of them are confused by your word organic, but they have plenty of raw material to bring you to make food.