OOC

prophane

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, Happy New Year. Sorry for my absence. Travel/family/holidays etc. ended up taking way more of my time than I expected. Thins are returning to normal now and I'll try to catch up and post tomorrow.

Fili, Alvan, and Hank have gone this round. Still waiting on actions from the rest of the group: Emily, Richard, Vidar, Harolde.

Show me what you all got!

ok, this little fight has been paused long enough waiting for folks to post. I will move the rounds along tomorrow evening. So if you have not posted yet and want to, please do. thank you!

And I apologize for letting it go on for so long. That is my bad. I tried to give extra time over the holidays, then it just sort of slipped away. I have been here and doing little posts but haven't yet moved the combat to the next turn. It is happening tomorrow evening.

so please @Svartalf and @Lamech please let us know what your characters are doing!

Edited by prophane (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apologies! I could have sworn I already had, but I must not have hit submit.

On the other hand, it is neat to know that the new site will save a post for more than a day just sitting there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ya'll, I apologize for ducking back out, but I have not been able to get back into a regular posting pattern. I'm going to bow out. Thank you for letting me join in!