Game Ooc

Terran

Right, thanks. I just wanted to make sure what the mission brief was. For Camlann this means that recovering the spices and getting them out of the complex isn't really a priority, but if everyone else wants to do that first, he won't cause a fuss.

We met during active combat, so my PC does not recall the dual missions. If someone could mention it in character (perhaps for the second time), then it would make sense to help each other with the respective assignments and to equally share in all the rewards, loot and spoils of war.

12 crates is a lot to haul. Other than hiding what we can't carry in the dungeon or nearby area, we need to brainstorm or find a way to haul the crates back to civilization. Perhaps we will locate the method the thieves used and can reverse the process.

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

22 hours ago, raxivort said:

@Chaz Hoosier

Regarding the group's mission, IIRC us latecomers weren't instructed to recover any stolen goods, right? We were sent to deal with the goblins/bandits, i.e. basically a bounty

The first group has a donkey. It can easily manage 12 spice crates. Thw trade good are more than it can carry. It's the sort of stuff traded by the literal ton if it's any indication.

They aren't that big, spices are pretty dense. The real limitation is the weight--at 30 lbs each you'll have to rig up something like a travois and have the donkey drag them.

Travois Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

Let's say you found a nice, isolated little gully to tie the donkey up in about a quarter of a mile away.

I vote we take the same marching order as before and try our best to proceed with some stealth. Crescenda still has her torch, and is happy to let anyone carry it. If need be, she can carry it herself so that others have more free hands.