Game Ooc

Terran

2 hours ago, Terran said:

Sorry, I'm late posting in all game, which I am remedying today.

I have been suffering from a bacterial infection while still recovering from Covids.

It moved deep into my lungs, and I cannot incline and must try to sleep in a chair sitting upright.

My sinus infection is back and bad again too, along with the pounding headaches.

Posting now. 😩

Yikes! Sounds absolutely miserable!

@Chaz Hoosier I was holding off on posting in case Crescenda was going to reply to Camlann's reply.

What are the thin lines on the map in front of each side hallway?

Is there some reason we can't see down these open corridors with torches and normal vision for 15-30 ft, or low-light vision for 30 ft, or darkvision for 60 ft?

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

The side passages are open but go on further than your torchlight. The thin lines are the arches over the passage entrances carved to look like the faces and open mouths of fanged demons.

Name
roll
1d20 16
roll
1d20 1
roll
1d20 15
roll
1d20 8
roll
1d20 8
roll
1d20 6
roll
1d20 11
roll
1d20 6
roll
1d20 3
roll
1d20 6
roll
1d20 6
roll
1d20 3
roll
1d20 5
roll
1d20 9
roll
1d20 5
roll
1d20 11
roll
1d20 5
roll
1d20 19
roll
1d20 15
roll
1d20 6

Exactly, but snuggs and I figured we would cut you guys in on the trade goods deal.....................at, shall we say, ten percent for you to divide among yourselves equally, less expenses and sundries of course! :)

2 hours ago, Terran said:

Exactly, but snuggs and I figured we would cut you guys in on the trade goods deal.....................at, shall we say, ten percent for you to divide among yourselves equally, less expenses and sundries of course! :)

I thought we agreed on 8%? You're just gonna do what you want, huh?

The first group is on a mission from the Chicane Guild to retrieve a shipment of spices.

The second group is on a mission from the leader of Sumberton to eliminate the goblins raiding shipping along the road.

By sheer coincidence both missions pay the same fee.

Neither employer has said anything about any other loot discovered during the mission.