OOC: Breeze shootin' and lollygaggin' go here

matt_s

sorry all, Sloan does not have Stealth.. so here goes nothing... 6 feels decent. Default is DX-5... and that means that is actually a SUCCESS for Sloan!

Edited by prophane (see edit history)
Name
vs Stealth (which he doesn't have)
3d6 4,1,1

you can fuse it to all blow at once, pretty much at any reasonable delay from lighting the fuse. Going prone and then starting to shoot will work. But the explosion will prevent lining up shots before the big boom.

and people can reposition on the map, just say where you want to be

alright, IC posts from you guys including someone doing the "honors" to set off the blast and then I reckon things'll be settled with the shootin' irons.

I'll let you have one of the weapons that the first bandits had, I think they were Henry rifles but I'll check tonight. Makes sense you would have taken one of those

i'm fine if you want to roll with the 3e style shotgun (one BIG damage die) or the 4e style with the pellets, my read is that the 4e version is a bit more clunky mechanically but it's good either way.

Ok I'll look this evening. I didn't do much modern GURPS so the shotgun things is not well known to me.

Also...

I'm letting you know that this week between Wednesday and Sunday afternoon, I will likely be offline. In addition to the 3 concerts I'm going to (one of which is an out of town trip) I'll be doing multiple after hours work functions as well. I will try to check in if possible.

Ah, I thought that only applied to the first round. It'll be an Aim+Fire (same as last round), so a 10 should hit. After that last round, I don't think Mickey would be able to kill him even if he hits.