OOC: Breeze shootin' and lollygaggin' go here

matt_s

• 3 weeks later...

in short

- six men able to fight at the river crossing. maybe one more round of questions for the guy, he'll answer honestly and as best he can since you fixed the wagon

- probably the same set of men precisely who fled the train robbery.

- they might expect some form of company given that the old man ran off

• 2 weeks later...

since you are looking to check out the story of the old man, you can (from a distance) see the skid marks and other hints that someone, presumably the old man, swerved the wagon about and fled. i'll try to actually post tomorrow.

I'm inclined to open fire while we've at least got a little surprise and cover. Might be able to get away with some shoot and move tactics. We might even try to bluff them by making them think we're a much larger posse. But if you all prefer that Malakai tries to sneak away, I can go ahead and make the stealth roll.

its up to you guys, if you stand fast and shoot it out you'll probably lose given that it's 6 vs 3. Shoot and scoot could work, shoot and run, or just run are all options.

right now, they think something is nearby, but nothing to really tell them it's wildlife or the wind or intruders.

3 hours ago, Bobcloclimar said:

Where would we need to go on the map to set up the rockslide we discussed with the trader?

Pretty much exactly where the Malakai token is on the below map. Something like plant a string of charges to the right of the tents would do it.

image.png.67cf61fb7f3dec43e5d0f35824eeebde.png

ร—
ร—