OOC: Breeze shootin' and lollygaggin' go here

matt_s

Indeed. GM post up.

I'll try to update the actual map soonish. I expect people are busy with holiday things so no major pressure on posting for the next week or so.

@DM-Tareth let me know about how close to the action you want to be. You have a reasonable picture of how things stand since it's broad daylight and you are fairly close by.

@prophane ht roll for you...

4 minutes ago, prophane said:

do I get a parry or dodge from the punch?

when you jumped on the bandits, they were basically unaware of you so you got in the sucker punch basically. re: DR, I think DR1 makes sense for the duster.

@matt_s After tying his horse further back, Malakai would've worked his way on foot to a spot of partial cover with a good view of the action about 20 yards away. From there he'd take up a position and begin to aim with his rifle until he knows better who is who or has some way of telling good guys from bad. If you need a Stealth roll for him to get there without being spotted let me know.

actually, you'd be able to see that (at least some of) the PCs are wearing sheriff's badges (the deputy badges they got from Sheriff Hank). Other than that, the bandits are pretty haggard looking but trail livin' ain't easy on our humble deputies either...

9 minutes ago, artsmythe said:

please let me know when J.J. can shoot his rifle.

you aimed last round, so go ahead and roll at your skill + 7 for aim/brace and then the appropriate range penalty (let me know which bandit you shoot at in the post)

and likewise, happy new year all

Well it's a roll under system so you may have done it

and stetson fails to dodge, I'll roll the damage and the associated HT etc. rolls tomorrow hopefully for that. But he'll likely call it quits even if he's still standing, these aren't the fight to the bitter end sort of desperadoes.

ร—
ร—