Jump to content

Overview

About This Game

Where DM Dax runs games.

Game System

Starfinder

Advertising

12/31/2030

Detailed Description

Welcome to the (New) Myth-Weavers official chapter of the Starfinder Society organized play campaign.

 

The Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild, part of Paizo’s Organized Play programs, is a worldwide science fantasy roleplaying campaign that puts you in the role of an agent of the Starfinder Society, an organization of explorers, archaeologists, and adventurers dedicated to discovering and chronicling all corners of the galaxy (and beyond). The Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild is powered by the Starfinder Roleplaying Game.

Community

Pathfinder Society
  1. What's new in this game
  2. Drasil gives his companions a firm nod, a grim smile, and begins to move in, Sword gleaming. | AC 28(26 while raging with weapon)(27 without oversized weapon) | HP 114/114 +11 temp| Percep +15 (+17 init) | Speed 35' |
  3. Kajimara's eagerness convinces the slaver that his ruse isn't working. He simply puts up his hands and remains quiet. Sneak 1 does not struggle against being tied up and put into a magical cell. He does seem more concerned now by the look he gets from Leppin. "Just make sure that I make it to stand in front of a magistrate." Back at the quay. C1 This quay has several posts for tying boats. An overturned boat, stacked crates, and crab traps obscure much of the quay from view. The quay is 5 feet above the water, but you can see where it can go higher and, presumably, lower as the tide ebbs and flows. The ship's deck is 15 feet above the quay, but isn't visible from waterline due to the gunwales. The gangplank is down, providing access to the ship's deck. You see three blood boars lounging and roaming the quay. You making any prep before hand? Waiting on your actions. Status Visibility: Terrain: Cover: HP 98/98, AC 27, AP 1/3; Fo +16, Re +18, Wi +18, Per +17; HP 62/96; AC 27; Fo +17, Re +19, Wi +16, Per +16; HP 114/114, AC 28, AP 2/3; Fo +17, Re +15, Wi +15, Per +15; HP 123/123, AC 27, AP 3/3; Fo +15, Re +19, Wi +14, Per +14; Darkvision, Low-Light Vision, Res Fire 10, Frightened 1 HP 89/89, AC 24, AP 3/3; Fo +16, Re +16, Wi +16, Per +15; False Life 10/10 HP 154/154, AC 30, AP 1/3; Fo +19, Re +13, Wi +15, Per +13; HP 130/136, AC 30, AP 2/3; Fo +19, Re +18, Wi +15, Per +12; Darkvision, Vibration Sense 30', Sneak 1- HP -52, AC 25; Fo +10, Re +14, Wi +12; Disarmed Mentions
  4. Before heading to the ship, Garion turns to Leppin, "Our goal is to put an end to the slavers. Some of us wouldn't mind if we came back to find this one skewered with your new rapier." He continues, "However, you don't strike me as a cold-blooded killer." The gnome asks, "If we leave him here, can we count on you to watch over him?" After Kuz'Aarak confirms tying him up, Garion considers and says, "I can help by creating a makeshift cell, just in case." Turning back to the tied-up slaver, the sorcerer chants, "slaver slammer" and casts (2nd rank. 1hr duration) to create a 10x10 jail cell, with metal bars cold to the touch, that spring up out of the ground around the sneak.
  5. Kuz'Arak grimaces as the slaver begs for his life. "Yes, this man will betray us at the first chance. We said we'd put a good word in for him when justice arrives, that does not mean letting him free. Tie him up and gag him. Make sure he's out of sight and well bound. If given the chance he'll be glad to tell his comrades of our plans. He'll do anything to save his skin." Kuz'Arak spits at the mans feet and motions for Kajimara to move in towards the man threatening him if he tries to flee while someone ties him up. "Yes I agree, let us draw out these boars. A fight too near the ship will alert the crew and we'd only end up with boars on the ground and bastards above" Actions Kuz'Arak Kajimara Remaining Vital Beacon 4d10 4d8 4d6 4d4 Kajimara's Training Day 1- Success! Day 2- Success! 2/10 Successes Nature 28 to gain control of her You need to make this check once a day for 10 days before she can be considered 'trained'. I'll try to have you do so at times like this for story. Also, at least at first, you can't be aided in this role. She has to come to respect you (at 7 successes). That -4 non-goblin penalty is because she pretends to not understand you. It goes down by 1 for every two successes. Crits count as 2 successes and crit fail subtract 1. Please remind me.
  6. "No! No! No! I wouldn't just wander away. I said I would leave. And I'm a victim here. They made me do it. I would never do such vile things on my own. Let me just go. Or I could come with you. Make up for what I did by helping the kind folk of this fine town. You'll see." Leppin looks like he'd like to practice his rapier technique on Sneak 1. Kuz'Arak Sneak 1 will run at the first opportunity unless he can figure a way to just betray you outright. Status Visibility: Terrain: Cover: HP 98/98, AC 27, AP 1/3; Fo +16, Re +18, Wi +18, Per +17; HP 62/96; AC 27; Fo +17, Re +19, Wi +16, Per +16; HP 114/114, AC 28, AP 2/3; Fo +17, Re +15, Wi +15, Per +15; HP 123/123, AC 27, AP 3/3; Fo +15, Re +19, Wi +14, Per +14; Darkvision, Low-Light Vision, Res Fire 10, Frightened 1 HP 89/89, AC 24, AP 3/3; Fo +16, Re +16, Wi +16, Per +15; False Life 10/10 HP 154/154, AC 30, AP 1/3; Fo +19, Re +13, Wi +15, Per +13; HP 130/136, AC 30, AP 2/3; Fo +19, Re +18, Wi +15, Per +12; Darkvision, Vibration Sense 30', Sneak 1- HP -52, AC 25; Fo +10, Re +14, Wi +12; Disarmed Mentions
  7. Kyros agrees, saying "Nalah's right. We can't trust him to just wander away." Kyros | Swashbuckler 9 | AC 27, Fire Resistance 5 | HP 123 | Percep +14 | F +14 R +19 W +14 | SPD 30 ft. (45 w/ panache) | Focus 1/1
  8. "I don't trust this slaver. He deserves proper justice. I'd prefer to tie him to a tree and come back when we have dealt with all of that."
  9. My post was less finished than I had hoped. I assume you have at least half an hour between talking to the slaver and the captive, plus taking time to get to the ship. The slavers, including #1, leave behind a total of 5 sets of manacles marked with the Scarlet Triad symbol, though only 1 set of keys, 4 +1 rapiers, and a +1 flail. They have leather armor (4 sets) and a set of chain mail. What is your plan for Sneak 1. He promises to stay out of trouble and offers to be on his way if allowed to go free. Leppin picks up a rapier, but you can tell that he has never picked up such a weapon before. Status Visibility: Terrain: Cover: HP 98/98, AC 27, AP 1/3; Fo +16, Re +18, Wi +18, Per +17; HP 62/96; AC 27; Fo +17, Re +19, Wi +16, Per +16; HP 114/114, AC 28, AP 2/3; Fo +17, Re +15, Wi +15, Per +15; HP 123/123, AC 27, AP 3/3; Fo +15, Re +19, Wi +14, Per +14; Darkvision, Low-Light Vision, Res Fire 10, Frightened 1 HP 89/89, AC 24, AP 3/3; Fo +16, Re +16, Wi +16, Per +15; False Life 10/10 HP 154/154, AC 30, AP 1/3; Fo +19, Re +13, Wi +15, Per +13; HP 130/136, AC 30, AP 2/3; Fo +19, Re +18, Wi +15, Per +12; Darkvision, Vibration Sense 30', Sneak 1- HP -52, AC 25; Fo +10, Re +14, Wi +12; Disarmed Mentions
  10. Hamarr heads towards the Genie's Smile with his shield raised (defending) and ready for battle. Seeing the small pack of boars across the dock, he bangs the haft of his axe and shield together while chanting: "Here piggy piggy...." 1
  11. After offering to refill the slaver's mug, Garion says, "We appreciate the intel. As promised, we'll put in a good word with the authorities." Packing up his magic jug, the gnome adds, "Sit tight. This shouldn't take long." [Presumably, with the discussion and walk to the ship, Garion had 10 minutes to Refocus. Sorcerers need do nothing special for this activity. OK?] At the ship, seeing Nalah ready to attack, Garion offers, "Does it make sense to lure the boars here, away from the ship? To avoid immediately alarming the slavers." He shrugs and will adapt to whatever is decided.
  12. "Let's move quickly, I don't expect them to wait for us. And if the alert is raised, I don't want them to escape us or perform some nefarious action." With both dagger drawn, Nalah is ready to rush the boars. You positioned us in a line, that's how we start the fight? Because we are certainly not moving in a line.
  13. "Thank you Leppin. Were there more time, we would escort you to safety, but we must act. Hide where you can, arm yourself. We will help your people, then find our vandals" Even with time short, Drasil takes a moment to usher the man somewhere a bit less conspicuous. His mind would take time to recover that the Bravos simply do not have. Drasil pulls out his shield as they approach the quay. An extra avenue of protection will serve him well. He nods to the other Bravos "There will be many of them. We should focus our attentions, cut them down one at a time." he smiles weakly. "I will resist the urge to run in alone." His smile shifts to something a bit more bold and gleaming. "With the Bravos here, they don't stand a chance" | AC 28(26 while raging with weapon)(27 without oversized weapon) | HP 114/114 +11 temp| Percep +15 (+17 init) | Speed 35' |
  14. Copy-Paste error caused me to leave out that old One-Eye is the ship's captain. He and Bullbutcher are on the ship. C1 This quay has several posts for tying boats. An overturned boat, stacked crates, and crab traps obscure much of the quay from view. The quay is 5 feet above the water, but you can see where it can go higher and, presumably, lower as the tide ebbs and flows. The ship's deck is 15 feet above the quay, but isn't visible from waterline due to the gunwales. The gangplank is down, providing access to the ship's deck. You see three blood boars lounging and roaming the quay. You making any prep before hand? Waiting on your actions. Status Visibility: Terrain: Cover: HP 98/98, AC 27, AP 1/3; Fo +16, Re +18, Wi +18, Per +17; HP 62/96; AC 27; Fo +17, Re +19, Wi +16, Per +16; HP 114/114, AC 28, AP 2/3; Fo +17, Re +15, Wi +15, Per +15; HP 123/123, AC 27, AP 3/3; Fo +15, Re +19, Wi +14, Per +14; Darkvision, Low-Light Vision, Res Fire 10, Frightened 1 HP 89/89, AC 24, AP 3/3; Fo +16, Re +16, Wi +16, Per +15; False Life 10/10 HP 154/154, AC 30, AP 1/3; Fo +19, Re +13, Wi +15, Per +13; HP 130/136, AC 30, AP 2/3; Fo +19, Re +18, Wi +15, Per +12; Darkvision, Vibration Sense 30', Sneak 1- HP -52, AC 25; Fo +10, Re +14, Wi +12; Disarmed Mentions
  15. Yes I think thats the plan and unfortunately its a bit pressing. Hard to justify spending 8 hours when people are being kidnapped and towns set on fire and such😅
  16. Garion sips his ale as he listens to the slaver's report. "Yes, we've heard about Laslunn." Then trying (but failing) to ask with a straight face, "And how will we recognize One-Eye Amnin?" Getting serious, he confirms, "So we have One-Eye and his demon ... are they on the boat or are they guarding the leaders at the Nine Shields Smokehouse?" He then turns to the group, "So we follow Nalah's plan to the boat first? Then, since we're at the waterfront, prevent that fire that Leppin's concerned about?"
  17. Dax said: "So you guys don't want to split the party." It's comforting to know Dax always has our bests interests in mind. So is the plan order as follows: 1) Boat, 2) Prevent fire in boathouse, 3) Rescue leaders from Nine Shields Smokehouse Note that Garion is not at his full complement of spells after that fight, but I guess that can't be helped. Hopefully we'll have a chance to rest somewhere in there. 4 major battles (without a break) is tough on those of us with spellcasters.
  18. Well if the only 2 surviving members of the group are Hamarr and Kajimara by the end of this, we're really going to have to flesh that story out 😆 Also with this new info, are we still thinking the initial plan? Boat first? Sounds reasonable to take them out first so they cant get away.
  19. is it the worst idea or the best idea? As I was writing that I saw the buddy cop movie in my head. Better than Turner and Hooch or K-9 or Wallace and Gromit.
  20.  
×
×
  • Create New...