Game Discussions

dtspurrier

A. Could someone tell me how to resize that picture it is perversely large?

B. Current players, please continue the conversation with Muireall Inghean Ailill in the epilogue threat here to help bring the new players up to speed and facilitate their recruitment into the party.

C. New players, I posted in the game threads an epilogue to the previous adventure. The party saved the children but there is still danger out there and the party will be looking for help in clearing out that danger, so go ahead and check out the conversation that occurs there and jump in if it feels natural. I will steer it that way if not.

Edited by eakratz (see edit history)

Yeah please go ahead and recount the tale of the hardy adventurers discovering the Worms of Ymir and potential danger to Swampgate. Once you answer her she will be wanting to hire you again to find the stone and bring it back and/or defeat the threat of the snake-man and the Worms.

6 minutes ago, Vedast said:

Speaking of Ninja, did @eakratz end up in the other MB group or is that still classified?

He's ready to go. I just need to update the group a bit and work his character in.

The other group is dead i think. Only had 2 people. One had to quit. The other...i dunno when he logged in last...

7 minutes ago, Vedast said:

That's small potatoes compared to the maul with which you crushed my "character sheet" here. 😜

What? Pshhh. You just need a little html tlc. You should See the One i made for cailano's castles and crusades game.