Out of Character

Green Eyed Liar

5 hours ago, Cleric8092 said:

Regarding tactical planning.

Also Mic is awesome. So...

And the others aren't bad, pretty good really.

(Don't tell Janos)

True. I wasn't trying to imply that any PC is less awesome than any of the others. I just could not think of any ways that they provided their own unique means of helping out the other PCs on the front line, aside from flanking. Flanking of course requires coordination, and Mic can capitalize on it the most. Athletics, Deception, and Intimidation are all skills that the different PCs have which can create benefits for other PCs. I am certain Janos has some sort of spell that will help also. Multiple characters have invested in Medicine. I can't remember an in-class ability that impacts the group the same way that the Paladin's Retributive Strike does for any of the other PCs, but if one exists, abuse it!

Oh, i was being silly, having fun. I agree on all counts.

We have been trying. Like me in life st times it feels. We lesrn a lesson and apply it when it's not s good time for it. :)

well, lets hang back this time. Whups. Well, let's leverage melee next time

Well shoot, should have hung back to shoot.

in person would be quicker to coordinate. There is fun in stream of consciousness roleplay. With characters 'leaning as they adventure'. And as they Blunder to Glory. :) I'm enjoying. And i think we've all nearly died. So there's an egalitarian feel to it.

Side note. Still love how great Remaster was, in my view - i do get some concerns I've seen - for Cleric. Less MAD and some decent to good offensive Cantrips. Not so for early level spells. But that is part of the Class. And first few levels. Runic Weapon and Runic Body, maybe most powerful Spells. Look forward to seeing Champion and Barbarian Remaster. Fun Classes that feel a bit of editing would help.

*Clearly the Dwarves is being punished for no Lucky Halfling recruited. (Or at least a plucky goblin.)

Instead we got Know it all Janos. Who is kind of like Gamdalf. Except much more like Janos. ;)

Edited by Cleric8092 (see edit history)

Recalculated Zum's HP, going back a few rounds, and he was at 31 at the beginning of this round, I figure. 3 more mental damage puts him at 28.

2 hours ago, Cleric8092 said:

Discord server chat group in other game helps increase OOC communication. If all would be on board

I use Discord all the time so I'm totally up for having a Disco server.

I've actually moved to running all my games on Disco too (still PbP style). Can't do fancy looking posts like we have here, but it's so much faster and has plugins for pretty much all the popular RPGs.

If he doesn't have another full round Force Missiles to cast (and or 1 round jr version)

Maybe Janos can finish bad juju dude with electric arc. Getting past cover, partial cover and MAP is pretty helpful. At the cost of less range than ray of frost and Remastered 60' Cantrips. (Slashing Gust seems pretty good if 2 foes)

5 hours ago, tom_gore said:

I use Discord all the time so I'm totally up for having a Disco server.

I've actually moved to running all my games on Disco too (still PbP style). Can't do fancy looking posts like we have here, but it's so much faster and has plugins for pretty much all the popular RPGs.

I'm good with discord, but it doesn't change the fact that this is an asynchronous forum. It could help in communication, though.

asynchronous ...

I was pretty sure we were an

anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to be a sort of executive officer for the week... but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting...