Out of Character

Green Eyed Liar

Discord, Discord...

We can try and come back to OOC here if not like.

Speaking of Synergy. Love Remastered Cleric. Also taking a look at Maestro (Comedy) Goblin Bard as a next character

My goblin speak has gotten pretty good / awful from Playing my Goblin Monk PiYah!

The Remastered Warpriest is actually viable.

Not a remastered class, but if I were to actually run a PC, I am really liking the idea of a bow or wand wielding Goblin Thaumaturge. He would be sort of like one of the Winchesters from Supernatural, always using home remedies to take out supernatural terrors.

I agree.

And ya Thaumaturge... I've built several in Pathbuilder 2e. Interesting stuff. Haven't seen those, but sound cool. Wilk be curious whenever they get around to remaster of that.

i heard today or tomorrow Remaster should be in Archives of Nethys

YES!

I hear ya on the rolls. I mean. Mic missed so badly - wasn't even worth describing. Or maybe he was in super stealth mode. In which case - Geez Mic. Stealth is cool and all. But so stealthy no one sees how badly you miss - is remarkable - but not helpful. ;)

another 20 for a miss.

Don't see how I could move thru / past the foe...

Dangit. Tumble Thru, Acrobatics. I really need to remember that. And use it some.

Was just looking at it for a different Rogue build I was messing with a while ago.

My apologies. Mistakes were made. Stealth miss x2. Again. Is GO

Am for sure, most likely, to be a goblinzes as next PC

Some of my goblin PCs in waiting.

UrmeyGoblin Barber Rogue. Dual Weapon Warrior with War razor.

On a raid, ahem visit, with his clan to a nearby village. A young Urmey walked thru a barber shop. Seeing, now held prisoner, folk mid shave / haircut. Taking 2 razors and modifying a bit. He practiced long hours, between naps, for years. W&ell, at least a month. Practicing on many, uncooperative but ultimately still useful squirrels he captured. until...

Urmey was ready to take his place among the tribe as a practicing Barber!

His dream soon shattered as he only then realized... Goblins have no hair.

Alas. But undaunted. Urmey sets out for hairy adventures.

MuleMakeULaugh. Mule for short.
Maestro (Comedy) Bard.

What lacks in description makes up for with many preplanned jokes to start a combat - heroic.... whatever Inspire... +1 attack and dmg etc is called now

Already made all his tribe laugh. Was challenged to make long-legs folk laugh and laugh at danger. Challenge accepted.

Ridiculous amount of text for intrepid Cleric of Zarongel:

WugoWugo GrowlSnuffer.

The MOST important thing about Wugo is, that he is awesome. The other MOST important thing is, he will not hinder or turn on the party. Whatever party consensus is, for it - Wugo is Go. In his finite wisdom Wugo will be confident it will all work together for the good of him proving himself, getting stuff, being helpful, and finding food.

Wugo is especially unlikely to turn on the party so long as he is not hangry. So best to let him eat whenever he is hungry. He can eat while he walks. And talk while he eats. And chew while he stabs and heals ouchies. No worries.

Wugo is helpful.
"Now Wugo tell you of -
Zarongel "bark breaker"

Him teach us to kill bad dogs. And train goblin dogs. And heal ouchies. Him bestest. If you not know that before, you know now. If -now- you not know him bestest. You dummy. But have no worries for you head. Many is dummy. So you have much company.

Wugo need prove self. Wugo is thinking, "Wugo you find long legs to be helping you. And you helps them. Help you.""

"Wugo will help you ouchies. You no help Wugo if you dead."

Wugo is helpful in other ways. [After a vicious stab to a foe's inner thigh.] "More armor there would have been not dummy. Say high to you mom. She was wonduful woahmans."
Wugo is laughing him mouth off. Wugo not really know him mom. But him make so much mad face about it.

Wugo had a dog once. "For breakfast."

Wugo is Neutral. He will tell you more now.

"Now know also more of the bestest:
Zarongel Alignment: NE
Pantheon Goblin Hero-Gods
Areas of Concern:
 Dog killing, fire, mounted combat
Domains: Animal, Evil, Fire, Travel
Subdomains: Arson, Daemon, Fur, Smoke
* Requires the Acolyte of Apocrypha trait.
Favored Weapon: Dogslicer
Symbol: Severed dog's paw
Sacred Animal(s) Goblin dog
Sacred Color(s) Orange, yellow"

"Wugo is saying to you so for because...
The More You know."

Edited by Cleric8092 (see edit history)