Out of Character

Green Eyed Liar

archives of nethys updated with ReMastered (at least for Core Classes)

quick check revealed / confirmed for Cleric:

"Healing Font: You gain 4 additional spell slots each day"

Not based on Charisma at all as was pre-Remastered (Love the change!)

As much as Mic would like to chase caster ,leader.

He is at 7hp. And others, other than smarmy Janos, who is likely upset his robes got dingy, are hurt.

Seems we could use a Rest. If not also head topside

Yes, Zum's first strike killed the morlock. If you want to retcon Zum's third action, I have no problem with that. Zum's dice were hot, because he is also no longer Sickened! So his first strike against the morlock made it even more dead!

I am showing Janos, at 12 hp, Mic at 15 hp, Rok at 7 hp, and Zum at 25 hp. If any of those totals is incorrect, please let me know.

I have Zum at 27 last round and 26 this round after 1 from the morlock (?). I changed his icon from 28 to 26.

With an extra action Zum would turn and check on Rok, asking the others to keep an eye out for more threats.

Yeah, right now we're at reduced strength and the Mwarlock seems tough. He makes me sick. He's probably healing up right now.

For HP I'd like 1000 but I don't have 1000. Maths does not work that way, sorry Charlie.

If 26HP for Zum is wrong let me know. I went through the last few pages of posts, and came up with that, but of course it's possible I missed something.

Edited by noozoo (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I am out of town, so I don't have the time to go through old posts at the moment. I definitely trust your research/math.

And, the cultist definitely does not have plot armor. He is just running because his hp were low, and he is not up to taking on the whole group by himself.

Edited by Green Eyed Liar (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Green Eyed Liar said:

I am out of town, so I don't have the time to go through old posts at the moment. I definitely trust your research/math.

And, the cultist definitely does not have plot armor. He is just running because his hp were low, and he is not up to taking on the whole group by himself.

He ain't no dummy!