A Baronet's Daughter and a Sunless Citadel OOC

5 hours ago, Faeryl_ said:

Apropos of nothing, I wonder just how many members of the party (if any) have realized that Céibhfhionn never gave/offered her name during introductions, and if so, how many realized it was a Fey thing? I'm equally curious to know how many of the players noticed it. :3

You left it out quite early on in the chapter. It was hard not to notice that she just sings along the whole time, but as a player I don't have enough wits about me to know how to repartee someone like her, lol. I had the impression I would be entering a minigame with a sphinx.

2 hours ago, DragonFriend said:

By the Nymph's Kiss feat, Cei and other fey should view Kal as a fey himself. That said, it doesn't work in reverse. Kal wouldn't have an innate sense of who are fey. I should have looked at your sheet closer, that might have come up earlier.

Its all good, I should say more the 'background interacting with fey' that's represented by Nymph's Kiss. The main thing would be the Knowledge skills regardless.

Anyway, if I remember correctly for the keep. We've got the dragon lock that likely needs a key, then a hallway with three doors we've let to knock on, yes?

14 hours ago, Faeryl_ said:

Apropos of nothing, I wonder just how many members of the party (if any) have realized that Céibhfhionn never gave/offered her name during introductions, and if so, how many realized it was a Fey thing? I'm equally curious to know how many of the players noticed it. :3

The fact that she is on purpose talking nonsense is something Malus has been grumbling about since the start 😋 Also, you don't have his real name, because he does not have his real name. Malus is how monks called him from "Mal" base meaning "Bad" so likely "mischievous", or "trouble child" more reflecting on his temperament while he was growing up. His family name is DeVries after all, I'd give my left hand his name is "Jaques" or something like that. I tell you ignorance is the best defense against "Name Magic", they can't get it even through trickery or mind reading, maybe getting to his monastery and asking monks who politely wanted to leave him to die where they found him and hope that there is his name written somewhere in old damp notebook that survived all this time. And it's neither alias either, it's a name someone decided to call him and go over his history every time he just don't want to bother. It would be same as someone taking one of many "aliases" Malus referred to Cei and using that as a name.

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

On 4/12/2024 at 7:15 PM, DragonFriend said:

I'll take a Religion check or equivalent here if anyone wants to drop one.

Didn't notice this, I'll throw a Religion here if its still valid.

RNJesus reminds me of his displeasure. xD

Edited by Amoren (see edit history)
Name
Luca Assist
1d20+3 9
Kal Kn: Religion
1d20+10 2

Posted (edited)

That's. . . technically a pass. The RNG really hates you lol

Kal knows that destroying the skull will prevent weaker undead from re-reanimating and generally prevents "naturally" occurring undead from being created. In the case of skeletons and zombies, scattering the remains will do the same unless the corpses are reassembled.

Edited by DragonFriend (see edit history)

Yeash, life's been busy on my end, apologies.

Anyway, as a reminder, Kal's at 26/42 HP, so probably good for another tussle, but a top up might be helpful if anyone has anything to spare. Otherwise he can burn his 8 Lay on Hands to get himself back up to closer shape.

17 hours ago, Amoren said:

Yeash, life's been busy on my end, apologies.

Anyway, as a reminder, Kal's at 26/42 HP, so probably good for another tussle, but a top up might be helpful if anyone has anything to spare. Otherwise he can burn his 8 Lay on Hands to get himself back up to closer shape.

Booth has Touch of Health, so I am trying to understand if with 5 power points, it means he can heal Malus for 10 damage? Also wondering if Malus will like some as well?

TOUCH OF HEALTH

Psychometabolism (Healing)
Level: Life 1
Display: Auditory and material
Manifesting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Touch
Target: One creature
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw:Will negates (harmless) or Will half
Power Resistance: Yes
Power Points: 1

A delicate chime resounds as your touch heals a creature’s minor wounds.

With a touch, you channel positive energy to cure 2 points of damage to a target creature. If used against an undead creature, touch of health instead deals 2 points of damage. An undead creature can attempt a Will save for half damage.

Augment: For every additional power point you spend, you can cure 2 additional points of damage to a target creature, or deal 2 additional points of damage to undead.

Thank you.

How much would Kal and Malus like for their wound tending? The healing can be given in integers of 2, since it is 2 health for 1 power point.

On 4/18/2024 at 4:46 PM, DragonFriend said:

Just saw that I forgot to hand out XP for that fight. 360 XP for everyone.

Hooray, inching towards Druid!