A Baronet's Daughter and a Sunless Citadel OOC

Thanks so much GM on behalf of Booth.

I am now back and will wait for a full round of other people's turns before Booth acts again.

Welcome back!

And apologies if Kal oversteps or jumps the gun a bit much there, tried to balance the paladin urge to kick down the door and play the hero, verses not jumping headfirst into every trap we find. xD

Edit: Also, remind me, Kal was healed by 8 HP via Psionics, yeah?

Edited by Amoren (see edit history)

I always forget that Malus as a variant of Barbarian (Urban Barbarian) lost his Trap Sense and can't really rely on it when it matters...you know like when he drops in the hole full of spikes 🤣

12 hours ago, Amoren said:

Edit: Also, remind me, Kal was healed by 8 HP via Psionics, yeah?

Yes, and Malus received 2 HP via Psionics, and 2 HP during combat as well, so please add that in @Grudge.

25 minutes ago, Ensou said:

Yes, and Malus received 2 HP via Psionics, and 2 HP during combat as well, so please add that in @Grudge.

I added the first two during combat, between the trap and skelies I fell to 34, so when Booth healed me the first time I raised to 36 before combat ended, and now 38

No check needed to read the writings on the wall. It is all in crude draconic and most of it is just stuff along the lines of "Here There Be Dragons". On the stand the cage is on Kal can read "Calcryx, The Mighty White Scale". Kal is also quite familiar with the droppings in the cage, he can easily identify them as coming from another dragon wyrmling.

The kobold tribe likely reverses or even worships this "Calcryx", though it appears they kept the dragon caged.

Edited by DragonFriend (see edit history)

That Nat 1 for a roll I put in as an incase bit. xD (Hopefully its not needed...)

For some OOC stuff, Her Mercy is a reference to the Dragon Goddess Tamara (Neutral Good, kindest and most benevolent of the draconic deities).

And Malus doesn't get to see a dragon, yet. But now the kobolds are multiplying! :P

Although I don't think Kal knows our gith buddy knows draconic yet, so its possible Kal might let slip some stuff while talking to the kobold.

Edited by Amoren (see edit history)