The OOC thread

TricksterArcane

Well, now that you found a lead, you've got a choice. Do you all want to investigate the other crime scenes or follow the lead to the duergar mining outpost? I'll let you hash it out for a bit before I update again.

Add me whereever suits.

Everan could be stalking out the outpost for his own reasons, he could have turned up at the inn while the others were out investigating and be willing to help.

Whichever makes the most sense story wise.

• 2 weeks later...

omegoku doesn't have any what is in there, I can make something up that might (probably won't) be in there, or perhaps the DM can give a cryptic clue to something we might find in there that Everan might be looking for!

Thanks for the invite. The only character I have of high enough level for play in this game is this guy. Is this ok? And do I just jump right on in?

image.png.e1b12aee1d32f3d97feb25c4d4ca86cb.pngBrühl Tordönson
Character Sheet | Adventure Log

CG Illuskan Human "Sailor" Fighter 6 "Battle-Master" / Wizard 1 [7]
HP 72 | AC 20 | Init +2 | Perception 18 | Investigation 20

Brühl Tordönson was once a youthful warrior who had an unfortunate encounter with a ghost's Horrifying Visage and was cursed with accelerated aging. While his body and spirit are still strong the experience has left his appearance that much older. Determined to find a means of reversing his condition he has turned his attention to the arcane, and in doing so has uncovered magical knowledge that has augmented his martial prowess. This new path that he is pursuing has proved to him that fate or destiny has a funny way of altering life's paths. He wonders if he would have ever sought magical knowledge to improve himself had he not been cursed with advance aging.

OoC

Notes

Misc

Notes

Edited by rauhric (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

The only problem with your character is the spell "Gift of Alacrity," it's not allowed in Forgotten Realms campaigns (it's a Critical Role spell). Fix that and you should be good to jump right in. Since it looks like you played Riddle of the Raven Queen with @omegoku's character, let's say you're both here for the same reason.

Speaking of, I don't have any clues to give you about artifacts in Zorzula's Rest other than it's not there :D

Edited by TricksterArcane (see edit history)

ร—
ร—