OOC Thread

Morkskittar

I haven't decided if Aeos actually dislike T.Z. or not (maybe they're not sure yet either), but I certainly figured it would be a good act to make it look less likely that we're on the same team of infiltrators.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for my own slow posting rate this week; it's been a bit crazy here, but I aim to move TOPHAT on to the next day (playing Aeos' party as a short description) and update ROVER with the RQ's T-rays and Branwen's response tomorrow or Sunday.

On 2/26/2024 at 4:19 AM, Dr Jackal said:
T.Z. will share what it has deduced with Aeos and the other team. Also, it very much wants to keep Maria's cortical stack intact and intends to release her after the adventure is over.

I was thinking we might just take the opportunity to find out exactly what Maria was up to. Aeos very much intend to keep the cortical stack intact as well. 😇

• 3 weeks later...

Not COVID, thankfully. As far as I can tell, it's just a very irritating set of sniffles making it very hard to focus on anything. Feeling better now, so hopefully I'll have something for you tomorrow. :)