OOC Discussion

Blaeringr

I'm imagining Maybell and Kek would want to consider just getting a wagon. The two horse you already have could pull the cart. Flick would steer. This gives your two crafters the option to craft potions and scrolls on the road instead of delaying for days to do any crafting in town.

That would mean just two more horses, one for Chalia and Khaine each.

12 minutes ago, Blaeringr said:

I'm imagining Maybell and Kek would want to consider just getting a wagon. The two horse you already have could pull the cart. Flick would steer. This gives your two crafters the option to craft potions and scrolls on the road instead of delaying for days to do any crafting in town.

That would mean just two more horses, one for Chalia and Khaine each.

works for me. And as we already have two horses, the cost for the wagon shouldn't be much more than two extra horses would normally cost. And we can keep our bag of holding in the wagon unless we have to move away from it.

It does mean we can't go far in the wilderness as a wagon wouldn't be able to go as far as a horse can go (a human on foot can go further of course).

I see shopping lists for Chalia and Khaine at this point. I would like everyone else to indicate at least whether they intend to make any purchases before leaving town.

Alchemist kit is the 'recommended starting gear' https://2e.aonprd.com/ClassKits.aspx?ID=1

Alchemy lab is what is needed to craft alchemical during downtime https://2e.aonprd.com/Equipment.aspx?ID=2701&NoRedirect=1

Alchemist toolkit is what alchemist uses for Quick Alchemy and similar https://2e.aonprd.com/Equipment.aspx?ID=2702&NoRedirect=1

So if you want to make alchemist fire in downtime (on cart) you need Alchemy Lab
If you take Alchemist as a archetype and want to use your infusions to create items in your preperations, you need Alchemy Lab.
If you take the Quick Alchemy feat at some future point, you would need the Alchemist toolkit and wear it on your person to create items 'on the go'

I think it's cheaper to get 1 person tents instead of a 4 person tent (8sp x5 is 4gp and a 4 person tent is 5gp).

Also I can contribute some money towards the cart (say 2gp), but I'm not sure if we're there yet.

Noooow that I check, Maybell doesn't have proficiency in crafting nor the feats to make scrolls XD She'll be playing an encouraging tune for those who can craft though.

I'll be on holiday from tomorrow until next saturday. I'll normally have internet access (the hotel should have Wifi), but I might be slower to respond

If I get an Improved Healer's Kit, does that +1 stack with the +1 from the level-up?

Otherwise, I'm not really sure what there is to put money toward. I can grab an Alchemy Lab, but it's 6B and would have to stay on the cart.