OOC Discussion

Blaeringr

Can someone look over the gear I bought? I've been playing DnD forever, but this is like my first-and-a-half time with PF2e, so I'm not totally confident in my purchases.

Kek is trying to grab stuff that will potentially allow him to work on an antiplague, but he is also aware he's way out of his depth.

I'm also new to PF2, but it all seems good! For my part, I just went with the Bard Class Kit, just replacing a sling with a shortbow since I have a terribad negative score in strength. Adventurer pack should have rations, got good weapons and armor, healer kit and even manacles that may help if we need to capture some of the sick goblins to see if they can be healed.

For future reference, the class kits are an easy way to start giving you the basics and leaving money left over to buy extra stuff or do replacements. Here is the Rogue one... but I think you've bought gear that better fits Kek by a mile.

I usually try to group as many together as initiative will allow and just have them all post whenever, then enemies, then all who rolled lower.

So something like:

• High rolls (if higher than enemies)
  • Enemies
  • Low rolls (if any lower than enemy)

If multiple players post their turns before I get to them, I will try to resolve them in the way that makes sense to me, favoring higher initiatives to work out first.

Edited by Blaeringr (see edit history)