OOC Discussion

Blaeringr

Okay, I think I only screwed up one thing. I forgot to add Maybell's bonus, so those attacks should be 18 and 13 to hit.

The other thing is, rogues get surprise attack if they roll Stealth for initiative. However, I'm not sure if the circumstances would permit that here. If they do, then Sneak Attack applies. If they don't then no Sneak Attack.

To get the sneak attack in this situation you would need to be hidden. We'll say in this case that vegetation and terrain letxs you remain hidden while moving, if you move at half speed. Given your starting distance from them, that would take two actions.

But

I set up the starting positions before init was rolled. The rules encourage me to move you closer if you roll a successful stealth for init, and you did, so I'm putting Kek closer for the initial situation.

Kek's first attack will end his hidden condition, so he'll get sneak dmg on the first attack.

As I'm trying to resolve turns in order of init, Kek may make a choice to act after Maybell, but all his turns will then come after hers if he so chooses, otherwise he doesn't get her buffs this round.

if we want the rogue to get sneak attacks, we need to get some flanking done. And as rogue you take as quickly as possible the feat that allows you to sneak attack when you're together with one of your allies fighting against the same enemy, no matter where you stand in relation to each other (doesn't count for your ally, only for you).

Waiting for the lizards to act, as my initiative was not really good.

Edited by farothel (see edit history)

Let's just stick with whatever I rolled for initiative, just to keep things simpler.

Ass for movement, Kek will try to put himself in the thick of things and attack whatever he can reach that is closest to the kid. I mean, I can tank for the next two levels or something, right? Might as well make the most of it.

Sorry, it was bank holiday yesterday and I completely forgot to check on any of my games!

Luckily our DM has guessed pretty much exactly what Khaine would do!

I will wait to resolve that fort save before I take my actions, Khaine could end up stunned or something from that bite.

He will likely flurry to clear a path across the river. A standing jump is probably not enough to get him anywhere!

Edited by omegoku (see edit history)