BTW, In my head-canon, Herbert thinks he's the leader of the Insurgency. Even though the other members never really talked about who the "leader" is and if asked every person in the group would probably disagree with him, he's pretty sure that since he's the smartest one of the group everyone else respects him and looks to him for guidance. And if ever someone doesn't listen to him he's pretty sure it's just because they were too stupid to follow his instructions correctly.

Feel free to just ignore him and let me know if this becomes too annoying and I'll tone it down.

14 hours ago, cbenny said:

BTW, In my head-canon, Herbert thinks he's the leader of the Insurgency. Even though the other members never really talked about who the "leader" is and if asked every person in the group would probably disagree with him, he's pretty sure that since he's the smartest one of the group everyone else respects him and looks to him for guidance. And if ever someone doesn't listen to him he's pretty sure it's just because they were too stupid to follow his instructions correctly.

Feel free to just ignore him and let me know if this becomes too annoying and I'll tone it down.

Scylla would argue the leader is who ever she thought was the coolest person at any given time... So like Hecate/Siren/Oleg on rotation...
Never her and never Herbert.

Side note I also head-canon that Scylla actually thinks she is the smartest, but it's because she operates on different logic then everyone else does.

Edited by DecoyGirl (see edit history)

11 hours ago, DecoyGirl said:

Scylla would argue the leader is who ever she thought was the coolest person at any given time... So like Hecate/Siren/Oleg on rotation...
Never her and never Herbert.

Side note I also head-canon that Scylla actually things she is the smartest, but it's because she operates on different logic then everyone else does.

Dice knows he is average, but he won't abide a leader who doesn't agree with him, he will ignore them and do his own thing.

20 hours ago, cbenny said:

@Conaldar Herbert has Quirk [Nearsighted] among his complications. Did the prison let him keep his glasses (or more likely provide Herbert with a new pair of glasses)?

Herbert's eyeglasses appear to be the exact pair he had prior to arriving at Gaddis @cbenny

Edited by Conaldar (see edit history)

Didn't see the rolls: 

@Bananaphone Insight is more about "intentions" and the Guardbots' intentions are to keep the peace. "Granny" is truly interested in helping inmates with issues and she communicates those concerns directly to the Guardbots. That's her job as a Trustee and that's why the Guardbots are protective of her. Tech-wise the Guardbots appear to be somewhat advanced robots designed and programmed for "personnel management". Nothing unlike the droids used by some other prisons, tech companies like ASTRO Labs or the military. @wtaylorjr2001 the cafeteria is 150-feet side-to-side and 300-feet front (serving area) to back (where the Insurgents sit). There's no hint of a doorway at the wall and as far as Dice can see no device(s) that seem out of the ordinary. During his examination Dice does get looks from inmates and Guardbots. @cbenny ALL Gaddis TV broadcasts are pre-recorded. 

"Walking about":

When your character is walking around Gaddis please let me know what section they visit:

1. Hallway stroll

2. Main Cellblock (chairs and Digi-Tables for games/books)

3. Exercise Yard (sports)

4. Infirmary (grooming, dental/health care)

5. Cafeteria (eating)

6. Conference Facility (contact with the outside)

7. Your cell (relaxation)

I ask because different things will happen at different spaces. 

Okay:

Siren and Mammoth need to make DC12 Perception checks for an upcoming ambush!

DICE (this is for wtaylorjr2001 so please don't peek or at least don't let me know you peeked):

GaddisAfter looking the place over thoroughly Dice is perplexed:
1. A cellblock the size of a football field
2. An exercise yard about the same size
3. A massive cafeteria
4. Doors that appear & disappear

He has yet to see the other spaces but Gaddis must be IMMENSE! Larger than any other prison facility on the planet! And the tech behind the doors and architecture is unheard of. The whole place just seems ---

I'll reveal more if he successfully investigates the facility more.