16 hours ago, wtaylorjr2001 said:

@ConaldarDid Dice get his weapon confiscated or not? Sling and three water balls?

No weapons. 

12 hours ago, cbenny said:

Herbert has Eidetic Memory too. Can Herbert also make this check?

11 hours ago, Bananaphone said:

Siren also has Eidetic Memory. Can Siren also make this check?

EVERYONE:

1. Anytime you want to make a check just roll and let me know what it's for then I can provide an answer OOC and/or IC. 

2. The spork you get for eating is soft plastic and rates as Damage 0 breaking upon impact if used as a weapon.

3. I added a pic for Mueller. Both he and Blacktop are heavyweights rivaling your characters. They both also seem to have large crews in Gaddis.

4. Most inmates here will be Dodge/Parry/Toughness 12. Bosses like Hellstorm and Blacktop are Dodge/Parry/Toughness 16. Guardbots are Dodge/Parry/Toughness 20. I'll post this up on the OP. 

5. If you made the Info check on Dr. Shirer your character remembers him as Shadow Bandit a darkness-based supervillain. 

Scylla is in trouble. She and the other Insurgents have the first move as the Guardbots move in to detain her. The usual punishment for attacking an inmate is solitary confinement for a week. 

7 minutes ago, wtaylorjr2001 said:

At least you will be relatively safe in the hole.

Ya I mean her plan was literally crack the back of this guys head open and then get away with it by way or robot/hole.

I also need to point something out based on her behavior so far.
Everyone in The Insurgency would absolutely know, that she can both speak and understand English perfectly well. Along with Mandarin and Japanese.
She's just speaking Korean most the time to be difficult to everyone around her that's not her friends...
She's basically insulting them by refusing to communicate on the same level with them.

When speaking in a non-English language in-character please provide an English translation either IC or OOC. Thanks 😉

Regarding "facility violations" the same laws on the outside apply in Gaddis. My fault for assuming your characters wouldn't know that.

I do not post IC on Saturdays and Sundays but I keep an eye on the OOC thread and PMs in case someone has an urgent question/problem. 

8 minutes ago, Conaldar said:

When speaking in a non-English language in-character please provide an English translation either IC or OOC. Thanks 😉

Regarding "facility violations" the same laws on the outside apply in Gaddis. My fault for assuming your characters wouldn't know that.

I do not post IC on Saturdays and Sundays but I keep an eye on the OOC thread and PMs in case someone has an urgent question/problem. 

Oh is the OOC function not working for the Korean/English. Let me check.  

ya it is. Sorry didn’t realize that it didn’t highlight the ooc text more then it does.  All you got to do is click on the The romanized Korean text and if will give you the translation. 

Edited by DecoyGirl (see edit history)