Discussion

Cointhief

@JubalBreakbottle

Celsior and Louis are the only proficient, and Louis has a -1 cha. It was previously Nazira with proficiency and +2...now its you.

If you are pondering a rebuild/regretting not having the skills for the modules skill challenges, I wouldn't worry. Its not really a thing in Academy nor the main campaign.

edit: actually that might be a typo on my part that Louis has Persuasion at all.

Edited by Cointhief (see edit history)

It's a tough decision. We know we are getting graded, and there aren't really pirates because this is an illusion, but we might get extra points for killing them. On the other hand, the school might set up an ambush to punish crews who forget their orders to bring back the book, and get distracted. Or they could chase us, and we might have to deal with them either way.

Heh. Glad I am not captain.

@JubalBreakbottle Combat did not end. They shot at you, then skirmished back to disadvantage range for defense. Its a flawed defense on their part however, because the enemy captain doesn't realize you have the faster ship yet (Celsior doesn't know this either, but someone could with an Int Space Vehicles check).

No comment on the points.