Discussion

Cointhief

image.png.0b4ba8836f1f95c23ac0044377ef73c5.pngI'll abstain from the low hp conversation out of an unwithering, morbid fear.

You guys can go ahead and make level 2 changes if you'd like. They won't take effect until after the next long rest, but we are essentially done with the module after wrapping up the scene here.

Moving forward with Part 2, I think we will have to assume we have lost @The Eyeball Kid and @Mild Scribe unfortunately. If they come back great, but I propose moving along with 4 PCs for parts 2, 3, and 4. Then we can recruit 2 more when the main campaign starts.

Roll hp, reroll if below average (keep if average or above). The gold nugget Mirt provided is worth 50gp and can be spent at Blip's shop if needed.

Edited by Cointhief (see edit history)

Feel free to post in the Part 2 thread. I am taking a page from Jubal's DM style, leaving the downtime at the end of Part 1 open for free RP. Totally optional, but some (like me) like to explore characters and take liberties off the rails a little. But that can be going on while the other thread progresses the adventure, just so the action stays steady.

Not this particular roll, but there will be navigation rolls soon you will be making as the spelljammer. So, yes.

This roll is a pure spellcasting ability modifier roll with no other mods. So if Celsior was doing it, it would be int.