Only Occult Cretins

paladinred

1 hour ago, Steel Warrior said:

Yeah, I mean a God(dess) "Lolth" has a lot of power, so I am playing that I was a faithful drow in her humanoid life and was elevated to a handmaiden of lolth.

So she was a cleric in her past life before becoming a yochlol, and later became a warshaper to be able to use her tendrils in her drow form.

Prestige Paladin (refluffed as evil) using the UA variant paladin of slaughter to replace the Prestige Paladin good abilities for evil ones.

Only issue I am seeing right now is that things with DR/good makes me wish I invested in a +1 bane (evil outsider) enchant, but it would go against her nature, so it's not like my character planned to go after the Lich. I should be visiting the prime material plane keeping an eye on the drow.

Griff does have a +3 bane against evil outsider weapon he may begin using after we soften them up a bit.

37 minutes ago, darlis moonbeam said:

Griff does have a +3 bane against evil outsider weapon he may begin using after we soften them up a bit.

Again, like I said, I played my character like they would normally be played, by not on purpose picking things that would be good against evil outsiders/demons/devils, because she would normally focus her energies on mortals on the prime. I just explained how we are trying not to min/max.

Welp, I am only helping paladinred with GM decisions, if he's fine with it. Then fine. I just want to have a fun game, not a game that a single player, so they choose, wipe out the entire battlefield before anyone else has a chance to do anything lol. Combat is meant to be fast sure, I don't mind if it takes 3-4 rounds to kill a tough enemy if working as a team, or a single shot for nobody monsters, fodder etc.

Edited by Steel Warrior (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Steel Warrior said:

Again, like I said, I played my character like they would normally be played, by not on purpose picking things that would be good against evil outsiders/demons/devils, because she would normally focus her energies on mortals on the prime. I just explained how we are trying not to min/max.

Welp, I am only helping paladinred with GM decisions, if he's fine with it. Then fine. I just want to have a fun game, not a game that a single player, so they choose, wipe out the entire battlefield before anyone else has a chance to do anything lol. Combat is meant to be fast sure, I don't mind if it takes 3-4 rounds to kill a tough enemy if working as a team, or a single shot for nobody monsters, fodder etc.

Agreed. I've seen too many at this level *coughSagecough* who break games. Victor has trained to hunt demons and devils. I am playing him like he should be played. It just happens to work out this time.