Character Creation Guidelines

Colin

20 hours ago, Colin said:

A bit under 24 hours remaining to complete applications! If your application is marked as “ready for review” and has not been reviewed, please double check the first post in this thread to confirm you have followed all character creation requirements and any other requirements listed.

Kyrian has been ready for a while @Colin - can you let me know what I've missed from the requirements, as I thought I'd addressed everything?

@thenucleus You never requested access and got on the Discord server, that was the one missing requirement. 

Edit: Completely disregard that, I'm blind and you're on the server. The background wasn't done in a short bullet point format.

Congratulations to @AbsentWizard, @Vladim, @Gwyn-finity, @Ironblaze, and @SerakHawk, you have been selected!

To everyone else, I want to thank you all for applying. It was not an easy time narrowing down the applicants to the final five, and took me a good four hours agonizing over final cuts. I wish you all the best of luck with future games!