Caves Behind the Washnoran Falls

Black Wyvern

Zyira grumbles. "You two..." She sighs, and adjusts her grip on her spear by tapping its butt on the ground. "If you'd prefer it, I can 'take point'. I'm just as loud as anyone in heavier armor, but I tend to notice certain things before everyone else does. And, if our torch goes out, you can just follow my clanking or voice." An unspoken "case", possibly in her favor, is that she is neither terribly tall like some of the humans, nor... short. "Otherwise, I can fall in second." She gives her companions a look as if to say, "Well?".

Edited by SCARY WIZARD (see edit history)

DM Narrative

The party moves down the carved out tunnel. Duggrule detects a slight downslope in the overall travel. After moving in about 100 feet with the tunnel snaking to the left and right, making it difficult to determine how far into the cliff side you have actually traveled, You come to a 4' wide by 6' tall door blocking the tunnel. It is a sturdy looking chunk of ancient oak bound with two iron bands about a foot from the top and bottom. Every separate piece of wood has a large rusted nail driven into it through each iron band, holding the whole mass together. There is a well worn iron handle, a crude iron keyhole. and a peep hatch that is currently closed. The peep hatch is above normal human viewing level.

Tactical

Barlo - Torch Turn 2

Stopped at a door. No other direction of travel available.

Marching Order:

Barlo

Duggrule
Zyira
Marzipo
Lionel
Red Max
Edited by Black Wyvern (see edit history)

image.png.57dd8e29ec683f899b9d492331fb67fc.png"What in Tarnashion is a door doing here?" the old dwarf exclaims in a hushed voice. He walks up to the door when he gets a chance and tries to look through the keyhole.

Name
Open Doors Roll 17 Str open doors 1-4 on a d6
1d6 3

DM Narrative

Zyira is able to hear the slightest sound of air rushing through openings in the door. It is very faint but almost like a breathing.

Duggrule sees nothing but darkness through the keyhole.

Tactical

Barlo - Torch Turn 3

Stopped at a door. No other direction of travel available.

Marching Order:

Barlo

Duggrule
Zyira
Marzipo
Lionel
Red Max
Edited by Black Wyvern (see edit history)

Zyira holds out her hand... shield... in a hushing motion as she affirms things in her mind. "Wind... or breathing. If it's breathing, it must be big." She backs away from the door, spear and shield ready and willing. "Too big for my sleeping spell to do anything of use, I'd wager."

Edited by SCARY WIZARD (see edit history)

image.png.57dd8e29ec683f899b9d492331fb67fc.pngDuggrule was standing beside the door close to the knob/handle when Lionel comments "Let's look inside to see what it is anyway"

The old Dwarf nods and says fine by me and opens the door.

OOC: I accidentally put the open door roll in the in charcer post before this one I am sorry.

Edited by Excior (see edit history)

DM Narrative

Duggrule pulls mightily on the door but it just gives a muffled thunk as the lock bolt strikes the stone of the frame.

Tactical

Barlo - Torch Turn 3

Stopped at a door. No other direction of travel available. Door locked!

Marching Order:

Barlo

Duggrule
Zyira
Marzipo
Lionel
Red Max