General Hangout!

Varen Tai

2 hours ago, Varen Tai said:

Yeah, we noticed. I put in a support ticket to have the admins try to hide/remove the notifications, but it is what it is.

You can remedy that by editing the titles so they don't give off too much information. Unless name, race and class are not a problem.

2 minutes ago, Coruja said:

You can remedy that by editing the titles so they don't give off too much information. Unless name, race and class are not a problem.

We tried that - the thread itself changed name, but the notification of the thread moving kept the original name.

3 minutes ago, Varen Tai said:

We tried that - the thread itself changed name, but the notification of the thread moving kept the original name.

Oh, that I didn't know. Thanks for the info. If I ever need to move a secret thread, I'll first name it to "nothing to see here", move and change it back.

Nighteyes has been SO EXCITED about the upcoming Bob Marley movie that he's been ignoring all my requests to discuss who else is getting in to the game. Looks like we're delaying another day or so. He's like a squirrel, very distractible and excitable, so just speak slowly without dramatic hand movements to help him stay on task.

OK, fine, he's not like a squirrel. The truth is you guys have all done such a great job at creating characters that we've been discussing for some time trying to figure out who to filter out and who to keep. The fact that this has been so difficult is a testament to the work y'all have done. :)

We're hoping to announce the rest tomorrow, but we will see!

In my defense, I told him that it wouldn't be until Wednesday that we'd have a final plan, and that was weeks ago. He thought he knew better, and now look at us. I hope we've all learned our-

OMG SQUIRREL image.png.a01154fac8786d596b625dd55579ca16.png