The Scythe and the Forge: Smuggler's Run

Blue Jay

In the Tavern

Nightshade

With mind-controlled enemies gathering to stop his advance towards the window, Jarren feels the lure of a siren's call and cannot resist being led towards the sound of Callyndia's voice.

But he also hears a second voice in his head. "Jarren Grayson?" the voice asks in confusion, "I told you to call me 'Alloria Rosa'. A nymph never shortens-" The voice stops, mid-sentence. "Wait. Is that my daughter? What's going on...?" She trails off, and Jarren can almost feel a swirl of the nymph queen's emotions, from confusion, to horror, to indignation.

NPC Adventurers

As Jarren walks through the Tavern, no longer attempting to hide from them, the enthralled adventurers all zero in on his position. Some of them shuffle around for maximum coverage of the room, one of them drawing a bow and nocking an arrow, while another preps a large sword. A third casts another spell, hitting Jarren with faerie fire. The spell also hits Callyndia, but she doesn't seem to mind the extra glow.

Skall turns his head to look at Cufwell, then points his hammer in Cufwell's direction. "Cufwell," the dwarf says, his voice seemingly amalgamated with the Barkeeper's, "I told you not to do this. I have this under control: your concerns are unwarranted, and you're being manipulated by powers you don't understand. Stand down, and tell Jarren to hand over the Scythe." Skall hops down from the table and approaches Cufwell, warhammer at the ready.

((Skall is readying an action))

Map

SaFMap04-Tavern.png.1626b9c9ce43ef69c9e3d824c8d394d0.png

Initiative and Status

24 - Skallaburljalf

22 - Cufwell

18 - Gitcha

16 - Callyndia

14 - Jarren

12 - Generic Adventurers (Expert, Spellcaster, Warrior)

To Post: Cufwell

Special Actions: --

spacer.png

Cufwell Greenskin

Cufwell pauses as Skall speaks, the mixed voice giving him slight concern for his friend's well-being.

He takes a deep breath and responds as firmly as he can; "I'm no negotiator nor a diplomat, but I trust my friends; and I don't trust those that invade the minds of others. Let Jarren through, then the others can join us and perhaps explain what is going on better than I can; but for now I promised I would do what I could to help, especially to help Jarren here in the Tavern; and so I will. I don't know what happens when we get hurt here, or if we can die, but figure I won't be the first one to find out!" He raises his axes ready to face his, potentially former, friends.

OOC

Sorry, totally missed that you were waiting for me. Cufwell won't strike first; ideally he'd delay his entire turn until someone does something so as to get a FRA if required, but I think he can only prepare a standard action if he wants to interrupt someone? In that case he'll prepare an action to strike at anyone that tries to hurt Jarren or himself; he probably doesn't know what Callyndia is doing to Jarren at this point.

In the Tavern

Cufwell

Cufwell and Skallaburljalf have entered a standoff, each one apparently ready to slug the other at the slightest provocation. Skall's face does some talking, but the voice the comes out is more the Barkeeper's than Skall's own: "I don't want to kill you, either, Cufwell," he says, "But if you choose to continue this course of action, to fight against me, the Tavern's magic will not protect you should you fall.

"But you don't have to do this! Do you really think Snayatesh Yramarra, of all people, knows better than me how to take care of my own Tavern? After all I've done for you, Cufwell?"

Gitcha

The mantis man cocks his head to the side and trills a weird, buggy trill. He hops at Cufwell, kukris flashing.

+1 kukri (primary hand, crit on 15-20)

kukris (off-hand; crit on 15-20)

3 Crit Confirms (no crits confirmed!)

Damage (3 hits)

The thri-kreen's blades slash and cut at Cufwell's arms and face, doing some damage.

((Cufwell can choose to take your delayed turn at this time, if you wish. Your Initiative will move to 17.))

Callyndia

((OOC: The DC against beckoning call was actually only 19. Sorry about that.))

The nymph's daughter continues to smile warmly, trying to drown out the noise of nearby fighting with her intoxicating beauty. "Give me the scythe, Jarren," Callyndia says softly, holding out her hands for him, "I'll take care of it for you."

Jarren can also hear the voice of Alloria Rosa in his head: "I'm trying to get through to her, Jarren. I need you to snap out of it, though!"

((This is a suggestion spell. For this one, the Will DC is 20. You can also repeat your save against beckoning call (DC 19) at the end of your turn. You will have a +4 bonus to both saves, because I'm counting Alloria Rosa and Argent as taking the Aid Another action on your behalf.

Beckoning call will last 3 more rounds, because Callyndia has stopped concentrating on it.))

Unidentified Roll vs DC 42

Map

((I'm not posting a new map here, because the only change from the previous one is that Gitcha took a 5-foot step northwards to close to melee against Cufwell.))

Initiative and Status

24 - Skallaburljalf

22 - Cufwell

18 - Gitcha

16 - Callyndia

14 - Jarren

To Post: Jarren

Special Actions: JarrenWill DC 20 vs suggestion
Will DC 19 vs beckoning call

Edited by Blue Jay (see edit history)
Name
+1 kukri (primary hand, crit on 15-20)
33; 22
1d20+16;1d20+11 [17]; [17,11]
kukris (off-hand; crit on 15-20)
16; 34; 30
1d20+15;1d20+15;1d20+15 [1]; [1,19]; [1,19,15]
3 Crit Confirms
21; 25; 16
1d20+16;1d20+15;1d0+15 [5]; [5,10]; [5,10,1]
Damage (3 hits)
8; 7; 9
1d4+7;1d4+6;1d4+6 [1]; [1,1]; [1,1,3]
Unidentified Roll vs DC 42
1d20+30 15

Jarren Grayson, the Nightshade

image.jpeg.7ee722c41543eea6cfe96701d4f48ece.jpeg

"Alloria Rosa... help me... help your daughter. My actions are not my own," Jarren replied mentally, feeling his body begin to move of its own accord. Give Callyndia the scythe... he feels his shoulders begin to roll ever so slightly, beginning to shirk off his haversack, pull out the weapon and place it directly into her hands. All while he stood there like a fool, trapped in his own body.

This cannot be. He must escape. He must refuse her call, draw on every last ounce of strength he and his allies have, and flee at once! His hands begin to twitch, his blank expression cracks, and he makes one final push to reassert control over himself...

And just as the weapon is set in the enchantress's grasp, Jarren blinks once, reanimated and back in command of himself! But is it too late? He locks eyes with her, his expression surprisingly collected and calm. Then, in a low, steady tone, he spoke to her.

"Callyndia, this isn't right. This is the Barkeeper's will, not your own. Don't let him control you! Your mother is doing what she can, but you've got to save yourself. Would you please return the scythe to me? It's not too late."

With that, he extended his right hand, open with the palm upwards, the haversack still in his left. An invitation, a sign of friendship. Deep down, he knew this was their last chance before he was forced to do something he really wanted to avoid.

Where was the aid that Lady Tirianna promised him? If there was ever a time for help to arrive, it would be now!

Mechanics & OOC

Statblock

Male NG Dark Human LA 1/Rogue 5/Avenger 7 || Urban Ranger 3/Fighter 4/Swashbuckler 2/Urban Ranger +3/Barbarian 1, Level 13, Init 7, HP 131/131, DR 1/- (10/10), Speed 60ft
AC 22, Touch 16, Flat-footed 17, Fort 11, Ref 16, Will 6, Base Attack Bonus +13/+8/+3
Lesser Cold Assault Rogue Blade +19/+14/+9 (1d8+1+1d6 Cold, 19-20/x2)
+1 Light Swordbow (x40 Arrows) +19/+14/+9 (1d6+1 [Bow] | 1d8+1 [Rapier], x3 [Bow] | 18-20/x2 [Rapier])
+2 Short Sword +20/+15/+10 (1d6+2, 19-20/x2)
+3 Least Iron Ward Mithral Chain Shirt (+6 Armor, +6 Dex)
Abilities Str 11, Dex 21, Con 13, Int 18, Wis 11, Cha 15
Condition

Dark Subtype

• Resistance: Cold 10
  • Hide in Plain Sight (Ex)

Rogue/Avenger

• Sneak Attack (+7d6+13)
  • Trap Sense (Ex) +1
  • Trapfinding
  • (Improved) Uncanny Dodge (Ex)
  • Evasion (Ex)
  • Poison Use
  • +3 to Saves vs Poison
  • Death Attack (DC 21)

Urban Ranger

• Favored Enemy (Human +4) (Gnoll +2) (Ex)
  • Urban Tracking
  • Wild Empathy (Ex) (1d20+3)
  • Combat Style (Two-Weapon) (Ex)
  • Improved Combat Style (Two-Weapon) (Ex)

Swashbuckler

• Weapon Finesse (Ex)
  • Grace (Ex) (+1)

Barbarian

• Ferocity (Ex) [1/1]x/day
  • Lion Totem

Shadows of Virtue

• Rank 30 (Nightshade)
  • Hire for Lesser Action
  • Hire for Greater Action
  • Nimble Charge
  • Nimble Stand
  • Dimension Door [1/1]x/day
  • Opportunist (Ex)

Magic Items

• Rogue Blade [2/2]x/day
  • Belt of Battle [3/3] charges
  • Rod of Ropes
  • Corsair's Eyepatch
  • Bracers of Murder
  • Cloak of the Bat
  • Necklace of Vine Strike [3/3]x/day
  • Anklet of Translocation
  • Ring of the Darkhidden
  • Shiftweave
  • Handy Haversack 

Active Effects: Darkstalker, Hide in Plain Sight, Ring of Darkhidden, Nondetection

Notes on Sneaking

Before crossing the portal, Jarren casts nondetection on himself, meaning anyone who attempts a divination spell like locate object, clairaudience / clairvoyance, and detect spells are blocked, unless the caster makes a DC 22 caster level check (15 + Jarren's caster level) to pierce the veil.

He then attempts to sneak across the room! He will move at half his normal movement speed to avoid penalties to Move Silently, meaning he can cross 30ft per move action. Recall the rules about invisibility, which involve distances and other factors at play.

Several things to note about his sneaking:

1. Jarren's got stupid high Hide and Move Silently checks, which are rolled below. I actually noticed an error a little while ago where I added several overlapping bonuses to his Hide check, so it's not +40-ish anymore, and should now be correct.
  2. Jarren has the Darkstalker feat, meaning creatures with blindsense, blindsight, scent, or tremorsense have to roll Spot to notice him.
  3. Jarren has the Dark template, meaning he has Hide in Plain Sight. He can use the Hide skill even while being observed (except in natural daylight, the area of a daylight spell, or a similar effect).
  4. Jarren has the Ring of Darkhidden, meaning he is considered invisible to darkvision. He must have some light cast on him in order for creatures with low-light or normal vision to possibly see him.

OOC: With the bonuses, this is now literally a coin flip. 10 or higher and I succeed, 9 and below means doom. Let's see what happens...

Man, talk about a tense outcome! Jarren's turn is over, the bit at the end is just a free action to speak and emote.

Edited by rogueblade0729 (see edit history)
Name
Will Save vs Suggestion
1d20+10 4
Will Save vs Beckoning Call
1d20+10 10

In the Tavern

Jarren (and Callyndia)

((That Unidentified Roll was Callyndia's Will save against the Barkeeper, but I wanted your saves resolved before I let her complete it. Suggestion has run its course, so it's ended. You've broken free of beckoning call.))

His mind still not his own, Jarren retrieves the scythe from its hiding place and hands it to Callyndia, who accepts it and holds it tightly. She then blinks in confusion for a moment, and the glowing light dissipates from her eyes as she looks around. "Mother?" she asks, "What happened? What did I do?"

"I'm going to have to have a little chat with the Barkeeper," Alloria Rosa's angry voice returns, "But I can't enter his demiplane at the moment. I'm obviously not letting you stay there, though.

"Jarren, what is going on with this scythe? Please tell me you've got a good reason to feud with the Barkeeper over it."

NPC Adventurers

The other controlled adventurers call out then: "She's got the scythe! Get him!"

The spellcaster, standing in waist-high mist, waves his hands and speaks arcane words, and a column of whipping winds wraps around Jarren's position.

((This is a binding winds spell. The winds block sounds and prevent you from moving from that spot, though you can otherwise act normally. Ref DC 16 allows you to ignore the movement hindrance.))

The other two adventurers shout a battle cry and rush to battle. The swordsman clambers over the nearby table and (barely) reaches Jarren for an attack:

Greatsword Attack;Damage

Jarren is wary enough to dodge the greatsword attack. Callyndia squeaks a bit in surprise as she shies away from the attack (which inadvertantly clipped a couple of her long, red-gold hairs).

The bowman nimbly steps northwards and shoots an arrow at Jarren:

Shortbow Attack;Damage;Skirmish

Crit Confirm;Damage (Crit is confirmed; total damage is 24)

((I'm not sure which of your defenses would apply here. Faerie fire is still active, so you can't benefit from darkness. Your DR does apply, at least.))

Skallaburljalf

Skall looks over at Jarren, and his lip curls a bit in annoyance. He steps back 5 feet, then barks at everyone in the Tavern: "Stop him from retrieving the scythe!" he shouts as he manipulates some spell components.

((This is a mass snake's swiftness spell, centered on Callyndia's space. All of his allies within 20 feet of her (Gitcha, the expert and the warrior) can make one melee or ranged attack.))

Gitcha +1 kukri vs Cufwell

Gitcha Crit Confirm (Crit not confirmed; 8 damage to Cufwell)

Warrior Greatsword vs Jarren

Jarren once again dodges the warrior's sword as it slashes at his head.

Expert Shortbow vs Jarren (with Skirmish)

This time, Jarren also evades the incoming arrow.

Map

SaFMap04-Tavern.png.02329ec6f2bf525684d67b00a18e342e.png

Initiative and Status

24 - Skallaburljalf

22 - Cufwell

18 - Gitcha

16 - Callyndia (faerie fire)

14 - Jarren (faerie fire)

To Post: Cufwell

Special Actions: JarrenRef DC 16 vs binding winds

Name
Greatsword Attack;Damage
14; 15
1d20+11;2d6+8 [3]; [3,5,2]
Shortbow Attack;Damage;Skirmish
28; 9; 5
1d20+8;1d6+4;1d6 [20]; [20,5]; [20,5,5]
Crit Confirm;Damage
23; 19
1d20+8;2d6+8 [15]; [15,5,6]
Gitcha +1 kukri vs Cufwell
34; 8
1d20+16;1d4+7 [18]; [18,1]
Gitcha Crit Confirm
20; 8
1d20+16;1d4+7 [4]; [4,1]
Warrior Greatsword vs Jarren
21; 19
1d20+11;2d6+8 [10]; [10,6,5]
Expert Shortbow vs Jarren (with Skirmish)
13; 8; 1
1d20+8;1d6+4;1d6 [5]; [5,4]; [5,4,1]

image.jpeg.7ee722c41543eea6cfe96701d4f48ece.jpeg

"The Tavern is in serious danger, and this scythe will help save it. I'll tell you more once I have a moment to think!" Jarren thought back, turning his attention to the rest of the room. Though the spellcaster did his best to restrain him, the assassin found it trivial to glide through the winds and escape. Despite his age, he's still surprisingly nimble.

Dodging the sword slashes was not too challenging, but it left Nightshade just distracted enough to take an arrow to the shoulder. Beyond a brief grunt, it hardly phased him... or at least he was disciplined enough to not show his pain. His left eye darted around the room, taking in the danger as he quickly formulated a plan.

Mechanics & OOC

Statblock

Male NG Dark Human LA 1/Rogue 5/Avenger 7 || Urban Ranger 3/Fighter 4/Swashbuckler 2/Urban Ranger +3/Barbarian 1, Level 13, Init 7, HP 108/131, DR 1/- (9/10), Speed 60ft
AC 22, Touch 16, Flat-footed 17, Fort 11, Ref 16, Will 6, Base Attack Bonus +13/+8/+3
Lesser Cold Assault Rogue Blade +19/+14/+9 (1d8+1+1d6 Cold, 19-20/x2)
+1 Light Swordbow (x40 Arrows) +19/+14/+9 (1d6+1 [Bow] | 1d8+1 [Rapier], x3 [Bow] | 18-20/x2 [Rapier])
+2 Short Sword +20/+15/+10 (1d6+2, 19-20/x2)
+3 Least Iron Ward Mithral Chain Shirt (+6 Armor, +6 Dex)
Abilities Str 11, Dex 21, Con 13, Int 18, Wis 11, Cha 15
Condition

Dark Subtype

• Resistance: Cold 10
  • Hide in Plain Sight (Ex)

Rogue/Avenger

• Sneak Attack (+7d6+13)
  • Trap Sense (Ex) +1
  • Trapfinding
  • (Improved) Uncanny Dodge (Ex)
  • Evasion (Ex)
  • Poison Use
  • +3 to Saves vs Poison
  • Death Attack (DC 21)

Urban Ranger

• Favored Enemy (Human +4) (Gnoll +2) (Ex)
  • Urban Tracking
  • Wild Empathy (Ex) (1d20+3)
  • Combat Style (Two-Weapon) (Ex)
  • Improved Combat Style (Two-Weapon) (Ex)

Swashbuckler

• Weapon Finesse (Ex)
  • Grace (Ex) (+1)

Barbarian

• Ferocity (Ex) [1/1]x/day
  • Lion Totem

Shadows of Virtue

• Rank 30 (Nightshade)
  • Hire for Lesser Action
  • Hire for Greater Action
  • Nimble Charge
  • Nimble Stand
  • Dimension Door [1/1]x/day
  • Opportunist (Ex)

Magic Items

• Rogue Blade [2/2]x/day
  • Belt of Battle [3/3] charges
  • Rod of Ropes
  • Corsair's Eyepatch
  • Bracers of Murder
  • Cloak of the Bat
  • Necklace of Vine Strike [3/3]x/day
  • Anklet of Translocation
  • Ring of the Darkhidden
  • Shiftweave
  • Handy Haversack 

Active Effects: Darkstalker, Hide in Plain Sight, Ring of Darkhidden, Nondetection

Notes on Sneaking

Before crossing the portal, Jarren casts nondetection on himself, meaning anyone who attempts a divination spell like locate object, clairaudience / clairvoyance, and detect spells are blocked, unless the caster makes a DC 22 caster level check (15 + Jarren's caster level) to pierce the veil.

He then attempts to sneak across the room! He will move at half his normal movement speed to avoid penalties to Move Silently, meaning he can cross 30ft per move action. Recall the rules about invisibility, which involve distances and other factors at play.

Several things to note about his sneaking:

1. Jarren's got stupid high Hide and Move Silently checks, which are rolled below. I actually noticed an error a little while ago where I added several overlapping bonuses to his Hide check, so it's not +40-ish anymore, and should now be correct.
  2. Jarren has the Darkstalker feat, meaning creatures with blindsense, blindsight, scent, or tremorsense have to roll Spot to notice him.
  3. Jarren has the Dark template, meaning he has Hide in Plain Sight. He can use the Hide skill even while being observed (except in natural daylight, the area of a daylight spell, or a similar effect).
  4. Jarren has the Ring of Darkhidden, meaning he is considered invisible to darkvision. He must have some light cast on him in order for creatures with low-light or normal vision to possibly see him.

OOC: Jarren's Reflex save bonus matches the Reflex save DC of binding winds, so he auto-succeeds on the save.

As for the DR, does it mitigate 1 point of damage from each die that was rolled, or does it mitigate 1 from the total damage of the attack? Does it mitigate between normal damage and critical damage?

Edited by rogueblade0729 (see edit history)
Name
Reflex Save (anything but nat 1)
1d20+16 9

((Technically, you still auto-fail a save on a natural-1, so you'll need to roll just to see if that happens. The DR treats it all as one attack, so unfortunately, just 1 damage is negated.))

spacer.png

Cufwell Greenskin

As the kukris bite in to his flesh Cufwell snarls; "So be it friend, can't say I didn't warn you; plus I'm guessing you'll be right as rain again soon amyway!" His axes glint and shine in the light of the tavern, his hands moving almost quicker than the eye can follow.

OOC

Cufwell won't pull his punches; it's an FRA against Glitcha. If he happens to drop along the way Cufwell will strike anyone else in range and threatening him, including using a teleport (10') and 5FS if required.

Please alternate Primary and Secondary attacks when resolving; the first successful hit from the secondary weapon reduces target's AC by 1.

So close to a crit, but his axes are 20/x3 not 19-20/x2 😞

Based on the last character sheet I could find for Gitcha I think that's 101 damage?

Primary weapon - first attack
Primary weapon - first attack damage
Primary weapon - first attack sonic damage
Primary weapon - second attack
Primary weapon - second attack damage
Primary weapon - second attack sonic damage
Primary weapon - third attack
Primary weapon - third attack damage
Primary weapon - third attack sonic damage
Primary weapon - fourth attack
Primary weapon - fourth attack damage
Primary weapon - fourth attack sonic damage
Secondary weapon - first attack
Secondary weapon - first attack damage
Secondary weapon - first attack acid damage
Secondary weapon - first attack electricity damage
Secondary weapon - second attack
Secondary weapon - second attack damage
Secondary weapon - second attack acid damage
Secondary weapon - second attack electricity damage
Secondary weapon - third attack
Secondary weapon - third attack damage
Secondary weapon - third attack acid damage
Secondary weapon - third attack electricity damage

Edited by Delia2531 (see edit history)
Name
Primary weapon - first attack
1d20+31 9
Primary weapon - first attack damage
1d8+11 5
Primary weapon - first attack sonic damage
1d6 6
Primary weapon - second attack
1d20+26 7
Primary weapon - second attack damage
1d8+11 5
Primary weapon - second attack sonic damage
1d6 1
Primary weapon - third attack
1d20+21 6
Primary weapon - third attack damage
1d8+11 4
Primary weapon - third attack sonic damage
1d6 6
Primary weapon - fourth attack
1d20+16 12
Primary weapon - fourth attack damage
1d8+11 2
Primary weapon - fourth attack sonic damage
1d6 3
Secondary weapon - first attack
1d20+30 8
Secondary weapon - first attack damage
1d8+7 6
Secondary weapon - first attack acid damage
1d6 4
Secondary weapon - first attack electricity damage
1d6 2
Secondary weapon - second attack
1d20+25 19
Secondary weapon - second attack damage
1d8+7 4
Secondary weapon - second attack acid damage
1d6 5
Secondary weapon - second attack electricity damage
1d6 6
Secondary weapon - third attack
1d20+20 1
Secondary weapon - third attack damage
1d8+7 8
Secondary weapon - third attack acid damage
1d6 1
Secondary weapon - third attack electricity damage
1d6 3

In the Tavern

Cufwell

((I am absolutely NOT using the actual stats for these guys. You think I'm crazy enough to try running a SamGronge character and a Xhosant character at the same time? I just recreated the spirit of their characters for simplified NPC statblocks.

But I'm just going to take your word for it on the damage: it's close to what I got.))

Cufwell's axes whirl in response, slicing the thri-kreen up nastily.

In response, the kreen angrily puffs a gout of flame at Cufwell.

Fire Riposte (Ref DC 15 halves)

Gitcha

The thri-kreen coos and chirps at Cufwell. It's hard to read his expression, but it seems pretty obvious that he's weighing his options and deciding against this continuing here. Clearly, he thinks he should focus his blades on the primary target. He leaps over a table, away from Cufwell, to land beside Jarren (attempting to avoid AoOs with Tumble):

Tumble

((Initiating wolf fang strike for two attacks on Jarren as a standard action)):

+1 kukri (crit on 15-20) (failed roll: rerolled below)

kukri (crit on 15-20) (critical threat!)

Reroll +1 kukri (crit on 15-20)

Crit Confirm (crit confirmed!)

Gitcha leaps mightily into the air and comes down with two kukris over Jarren, cutting him up for 27 damage (DR can be applied twice).

Callyndia

Callyndia's eyes go wide and she looks around in surprise and anxiety, but she seems to quickly snap into action. She shoves the scythe into Jarren's arms and, in the same fluid motion, grabs his face, pulling him in for a kiss.

((Lips of Rapture: +2 morale to all d20 rolls and damage rolls; an additional +2 on saves against enchantments; suppresses fatigue, exhaustion and nausea; duration 5 rds.))

She looks into his eyes for a second. "I'm so sorry, Jarren!" she says, "Go!"

With a flourish of her hands, she casts a spell of her own.

CL Check

CL Check (error)

CL Check 2

Magic flows from her, and the twinkling faerie fire lighting Jarren and her up dissipates, giving him an opportunity to slip into the shadows again.

Tavern Hazards

As the magic gripping Jarren and Callyndia dissipates, the Tavern has become very hazardous. Errant spells and arrows are flying, and chaos ensues. Icy magic attempts to ensnare Jarren in a trap.

Hazard Damage (half-slashing/half-untyped) (Ref DC 20 halves the damage and negates the immobility; the save happens at the beginning of your turn)

Map

SaFMap04-Tavern.png.9402b903914d473e3be62240078b7398.png

Initiative and Status

24 - Skallaburljalf

22 - Cufwell

18 - Gitcha (33/134 hp)

16 - Callyndia

14 - Jarren

To Post: Jarren ( @rogueblade0729)

Special Actions: JarrenRef DC 20 vs Tavern hazards, CufwellRef DC 15 vs fire riposte
AoO vs Gitcha

Name
Fire Riposte (Ref DC 15 halves)
4d6 1,6,2,6
Tumble
1d20+1 9
+1 kukri (crit on 15-20)
SyntaxError: Unexpected token ,
1d20+16,1d4+7
kukri (crit on 15-20)
34; 8
1d20+15;1d4+6 [19]; [19,2]
Reroll +1 kukri (crit on 15-20)
29; 11
1d20+16;1d4+7 [13]; [13,4]
Crit Confirm
31; 8
1d20+15;1d4+6 [16]; [16,2]
CL Check
1d20+16 3
CL Check
1d20+16 19
CL Check 2
1d20+16 4
Hazard Damage (half-slashing/half-untyped)
3d8 3,1,8