Game-related OOC

DangerBoy

Kendrick's actions will be to standby and with healing spells ready in case Edmund launches an attack. Otherwise there is nothing he needs to do. So I guess Kendrick essentially holds his initiative so he an act after Edmund in any given round?

The 38HP was for Duncan.

Edited by thesloth (see edit history)

Thanks. Duncan is fully healed now. I asked how long it would take to get to the Roc to see if i cast any spells if they would last by the time we got there.

Got this idea yesterday:

Question - given the cave, dead bandersnatch, Izenfen’s possession of the roc feather, what would be our best next action?

Wait for Izenfen and ambush her here.

Question - is it better for us to be inside or outside of the cave?

?Inside - can set up areas for traps, defense, sniping, etc. Unfortunately, Aranaias has no trap spells.

?Outside- can set the whole cave as a trap. Kendrick has Stoneshape and Wall of Ectoplasm. Aranaias has Blade Barrier. Kendrick stone shapes a false ceiling supported by one small stone. Izenfen and crew enter, Kendrick casts Wall of Ectoplasm across the cave mouth and Aranaias does the same for Blade Barrier. Kendrick releases the stone supporting the ceiling, which collapses, killing or severely injuring Izenfen’s crew. We pick off the survivors as they exit the cave.

Thoughts?

Its true they can send scouts, but we can drag the Bandersnatch all the way to back. I could even deepen the cave a bit. That should make them enter.

Even if we only kill/trap half her bodyguards that's a significant advantage.

6 hours ago, Lycar said:

Right. Seems like Edmund makes 1 attack at whatever is available, then spends the last turn of Confusion going gaga.

Who does he attack? Will determine Duncan's last action.

Next step - Aranaias doesn’t have any Summons spells.
What can Kendrick summon, and how long do they last?

Move bandersnatch to back of cave, where Duncan and several summoned creatures look like they have just completed battle.

Set up Stoneshape trap, then wait?

We should move sooner rather than later, so Izenfen does not catch us by surprise.

Edited by Omegang (see edit history)