OOC discussion

prophane

Totally understand. Anyone is allowed to step up and try something here, it doesn't alwasy have to the be same people leading.

it makes sense that the scout leads, but if others want to strongly suggest directions, I am sure she'll listen and go that way too!

Falki would point out that whatever we do, we are time delimited by the torches we currently carry. So push on, but be aware of how long we'd need to get back to replenish if need be (i.e. would one or two torches be sufficient to the purpose).

34 minutes ago, Spacesong said:

Well don't forget we all also started with 1 torch on our person that aren't make shift ones.

I haven't forgotten.

13 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

I don't recall; do the normal torches burn a lot or only a little longer than the makeshift ones?

regular torches burn 6 turns (1 hour)

makeshift torches burn 1d+1 turns (20-50 minutes) and I've been giving indications of when they're ready to burn out close to the end of their lifespan

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a heck of a week and still have plans this evening so have been spending the AM catching up on all my PbP stuff. Hope everyone's good! It's been 6 days since any posts here. Hoping me getting a post up can help keep da dream alive.