OOC for non game issues

Starhawk

I just can't figure out where to place the jpg code of the pic in your source code in order to get it framed.

I looked over the source code but did not see another jpg reference for the insert. I even experimented, but no luck.

My other tokens were set up by the DMs, so I have no firsthand knowledge of the proper source coding.

https://i.postimg.cc/yNpHvt0j/aasimar-cleric.jpg

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

Thanks Starhawk. I appreciate your continuing assistance! :)

I am not showing any IC posts - when I click that part of the game, it shows no posts made yet.

IC Thread "There are no topics in this forum yet"

I also joined the game. Confirmed the joining.

And yet, the game does not appear on my game list on the Weave.

Not sure what is going wrong?  I think the DM just needs to accept my request to join, then I can see the IC posts.

Almost 3 am here, so have to sleep soon.

Officially in the membership.

Unfortunately, still no IC posts or threads that I can see.

I've never had anything like this happen before, so at a loss.

PS: The roll20 site worked.

2 minutes ago, Terran said:

Officially in the membership.

Unfortunately, still no IC posts or threads that I can see.

I've never had anything like this happen before, so at a loss.

PS: The roll20 site worked.

Yeah, you and others who just finished are in IC group 2. I didn't want to hold other players back so I put them in IC Group 1 and posted for them since they were ready a good bit earlier.

I didn't want the latter players changing anything after seeing what the early players were confronted with. That would not be fair. :)

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)

Ok, I am now assigning Roll20 players to their icons. So what I need now is an email from each of you saying what your Roll20 Id is.. I think JohnB in Roll20 is Rakle in MW but I'm not sure. Until I link your icon to your player ID you can't move the icon.

I use rudra in roll20 so it should be easy to recognize😁

when you said the game is in an hot place, but not desert, i guessed the caribbean, i'm curious to see if i got it right

Once you're aware of what kind of game you're in, I will allow the retraining rules to be used.

Before the official IC part starts for my PC, I need to ask a basic question:

Is this the type of game where a character will be solo adventuring much of the time or is it the typical "party-type" working together interaction with the game world?

Should be fixed now. That's a strange one, since your name matches across programs. Now I have to shoot in the dark and find out who Terry J and John B are. I think John B is Rakle, but who Terry J is, well that's just a shot in the dark.