OOC for non game issues

Starhawk

Well... Ok. The ad hasn't expired where I live. It says it goes til the 12th... which I presume means "through" the 12th. It's the 11th in the U.S. But if you want to call it done... then done it is.

Edited by Eborne1 (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, Eborne1 said:

Well... Ok. The ad hasn't expired where I live. It says it goes til the 12th... which I presume means "through" the 12th. It's the 11th in the U.S. But if you want to call it done... then done it is.

You applied, just didn't get down to the mechanics. I'm just not accepting any more expressions of interest from Vietnam. You'll need to get a move on though. :)

Unfortunately, coming in at the 11th hour like this and being struck with choice paralysis isn't conductive to proper character creation. I spent the better part of today working on three different characters that I thought would be a good fit, a Gnome Investigator, a Half-Orc knife thrower, and a Tiefling archer, but while they're all mechanically complete I have absolutely no inspiration to write for them like I did my original Milani paladin concept. And now so late in the day I don't think I'll be able to codify her before the last bit of time runs out. Best of luck to everyone else!

I too am in the concept/planning/research phase, which is nearly done.

I've have already put together the rudiments of the PC sheet and have planned the general theme of the backstory.

The finished application will take a day or so, given that Friday is one of the busiest days for us in Court since the judge, participants, etc. want things finished, if possible, before the weekend lull.

I am reliable. I will get it done. Sorry for the short delay in terms of a finished product. 🐢

TrayvenToken.png.74b0d98986bd774c94976d6721751902.png

Would this suit your needs better. It’s the best I could do. It doesn’t have his grey eyes but I’m happy with it if you are.. if not gimme a bit and let the storm clear and I can go grab my hard drive. It has way better pictures, just a bit slushy out right now lol