OOC for non game issues

Starhawk

Hola amigos. I'm putting up a classic fighter which I haven't actually done in a long time. I'm wondering if I should pack a 10' pole for this one. I still have some gold to spend so I think tools and gear might be a good idea.

7 hours ago, Terran said:

If you lose the SLA I think you get to roll on a 1d100 table. One of the possible results is an Aasimar who has wings and can fly at 1st level.

52 minutes ago, Ensou said:

Hello, GM. Does Race Points of 15 means we can build a character-creature within that allotted resource?

Nope, sorry. I don't want to open up the pandora's box of make your own race.

I have a Golarion concept I've been sitting on for a while, but she requires approval for a bit of rule bending. Nothing major that would give me any kind of undue advantage, no. It's just that I want to play a Paladin of Milani, which would require a bit of flexibility on the alignment front, as Milani is Chaotic Good.

I could play her as LG if preferred, though as Milani doesn't normally take Paladins in the first place, that might be a more awkward thing to justify in the narrative. With permission I'd want to play her as Neutral or even Chaotic Good, with my intention being less that she is a rule breaking anarchist and more that she wants to do the greatest good for the greatest amount of people, no matter what stops her.

As for why I want to play Paladin and not another divine class like Cleric or Warpriest, it's legitimately only because I adore the Chosen One archetype conceptually and wanted to give it a go. They literally got their powers yesterday and are trying to figure everything out, they don't have the benefit of years of work and training to understand. I'd like to believe that the nature of the class makes justifying a non-LG Paladin a bit easier, but I fall to your discretion on the matter. I'll accept a ruling against the idea.

40 minutes ago, Lwmons said:

I have a Golarion concept I've been sitting on for a while, but she requires approval for a bit of rule bending. Nothing major that would give me any kind of undue advantage, no. It's just that I want to play a Paladin of Milani, which would require a bit of flexibility on the alignment front, as Milani is Chaotic Good.

I could play her as LG if preferred, though as Milani doesn't normally take Paladins in the first place, that might be a more awkward thing to justify in the narrative. With permission I'd want to play her as Neutral or even Chaotic Good, with my intention being less that she is a rule breaking anarchist and more that she wants to do the greatest good for the greatest amount of people, no matter what stops her.

As for why I want to play Paladin and not another divine class like Cleric or Warpriest, it's legitimately only because I adore the Chosen One archetype conceptually and wanted to give it a go. They literally got their powers yesterday and are trying to figure everything out, they don't have the benefit of years of work and training to understand. I'd like to believe that the nature of the class makes justifying a non-LG Paladin a bit easier, but I fall to your discretion on the matter. I'll accept a ruling against the idea.

I'll consider it. :)

I appreciate it! I've got most of the character part of the character down in my notes, I'll start throwing together mechanics soon. Though I am noticing that most of the applicants so far are either melee focused or arcane. Maybe I put another pin in Nata for now and look over some of my more Rogue-y concepts.