Redemption - OOC Thread (Players only)

And I'll note that Tal knew the dragon had gone to ground, but none of the characters would have heard such a thing from D'Ar, who wouldn't have known one way or the other.

Map posted to map thread. @Varen Tai - Yopine will continue to use the dog as an early warning system and stay close to her. She'll be making her own observations as well, but anything that catches Allqu's attention will also have Svirfette's.

2 hours ago, PixCO said:

Yopine will continue to use the dog as an early warning system

I thought D'Art was our early warning system.

I smiled at the thought of Yopine watching the dog, and the dog watching the hare quarters, occasionally looking to Aly (or whoever is cooking) in anticipation of being fed.

1 minute ago, Harding said:

Maybe not a great idea:

image.png.edbc1fd3a909065dff59b522224bc73e.png

Yep, I know all about that. But she only has experience with guard dogs, attack dogs, and dogfighting. She's aware that the concept of a dog as a pet exists, she's just never encountered one before. If a dog makes a move, especially one this big and strange, she will attribute meaning to it.

BTW, D'Ar says his piece about the fire, waits for a moment, then wanders off again. Any of you can add that into your post since I don't want to do a full DM post just for that.

5 minutes ago, Zelphas said:

Ilmater says that undergoing suffering can be a blessing

I bless you...

I bless you...

I bless you twice...

You're cool...

I bless you...

1 minute ago, Rumrunner said:

@Zelphas does Torben have a very visible holy symbol or one at all for that matter?

On the back of his robe is the white hands bound by red thread of Ilmater; it is often hidden under his cloak, so it may be easy to miss.